What people are saying about Jamf
I’m applying for an SDR position at Jamf , Jamf Software . Went through my first round of interviews and moved on to the second interview (2 person panel with 2 SDR Managers) Does anyone know what the Salary Range is? Looking for some insight from an SDR manager….
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Please DM me if so. Thank you! Vizient Elevance health Horizon Therapeutics Ryan LLC Jamf Splunk Blue Shield of California Tanium Inc. Stryker Corporation Hyatt Hotels Corporation World Wide Technology AbbVie Citrix Northwell Health Inc. Navy Federal Credit Union Allianz Experian OhioHealth ServiceNow Mutual of Omaha JM Family Enterprises Inc. Grainger Scripps Health Cox Enterprises Farmers Insurance Group Wellstar Health System Inc. Atlantic Health System
Got a burning question about Jamf? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Jamf employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "dependent but there are some really great people to work with and most mid" (in 44 reviews)
- "This company has a great culture and helps you building a career." (in 42 reviews)
- "Benefits are great" (in 26 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 20 reviews)
- "progressive company with good leadership and development in sales" (in 9 reviews)
- "Leadership works hard to keep down and attempts to distract from low pay by giving gifts." (in 25 reviews)
- "Average / below Average Salary, for MCOL area" (in 13 reviews)
- "Management are a bit tribal, it’s a bit of lads club." (in 12 reviews)
- "As we got bigger, more middle management was brought in and things got very siloed and competitive over control of aspects of the product(s)." (in 9 reviews)
- "compensation is average" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Jamf and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 22 of over 378 reviews
Updated Sep 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Oct 31, 2022Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMinneapolis, MN
friendly, comforting environment. Don't feel like just a number. Everyone is nice, benefits are okay, compensation is meh in the current state of the world. But overall pretty friendly and diverse environment and work from home.
Sales is up and down. Quotas are a bit out of reach in the segment I am in.1Jamf Response11mo
Thanks for leaving a review and sharing this feedback. As a high growth organization, we do regularly monitor our sales quotas and on-target earnings. It is important to Jamf that we continue to set achievable goals and we are always open to re-evaluating those goals based on market segments.
- 5.0Mar 30, 2020Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAmsterdam
Jamf is a great place to work, to learn and to develop a career. Jamf provides such a positive work environment and encourages collaboration and mutual assistance from each other. Culture + Values are shared from top to bottom in the organization. Also proud of the Jamf Nation Global Foundation in giving back to communities with volunteer time off and projects funded. With high-quality solutions for more than one decade, Jamf is very focused on its customers and providing them the highest support. As a consequence, Gartner rewarded Jamf has been rewarded by Gartner Peer Insights Customer’s Choice for Enterprise Mobility Management solutions.
in a hyper-growth situation, it can be a challenge for people to focus