Jan Marini Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

4.0
Jan Marini CEO and President John Connors (no image)
John Connors
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Welcoming, learning and inclusive company culture.

May 1, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

This place is for passionate skin-care lovers. The peers are very friendly, joyous and optimistic. Everybody seems to enjoy working here. The company believes in encouraging ongoing professional growth, recognizing and rewarding the best performers. There is a sense of belongingness while working here. Autonomy, diversity and great products are a plus.

Cons

Multitasking hits at times. But prioritizing can help.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

You will feel welcomed and appreciated

Apr 16, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a really easy process moving to this company. I felt welcomed from the moment I started working here. People here are really supportive and helped me adapt here in no time. The management is really reasonable and they give clear guides. No micromanagement and low stress levels. Working here helped me advance in my career and improve my skills and knowledge when it comes to sales. Plenty of flexibility, good salary and competitive benefits.

Cons

Nothing to complain about so far.

3. 5.0

Transforming Lives Through Skin Care

Feb 9, 2021 - Account Executive in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jan Marini is a recognized leader in the medical skincare industry. This award-winning company has been in the business for 27 years. Product innovator The company provides for all the tools that you will need to be successful on the job. (Highly interactive training course, state-of-the-art CRM system) The company places AEs in high regard. Remote work. (No weekend work.) Dynamic sales atmosphere - I work with very interesting accounts: physicians, high end spas, and licensed skincare facilities. I get exposed to National accounts as well. Domestic and international travel opportunities to attend medical conferences and trade shows. Competitive base salary Uncapped bonus and commission Full benefit plan which includes: medical, dental, vision, group life, 401K Match, paid holidays and PTO. The company also offers a monthly expense reimbursement which includes a car allowance, mileage reimbursement as well as normal expense. There’s no doubt you will earn big here if you work it.

Cons

• Challenging job, as with any other Sales position. You must be able to open new accounts monthly. • You must have the mindset of an entrepreneur.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good hearted company that is focused on its people

Mar 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are easy going and everyone is generally happy about working here. Most of the employees have been working here for years which is a great sign for me. They offer so much training and really take good care of the employees. The company values diversity and inclusivity. Its core values promote continuous professional development and rewarding top performers. When a company treats their employees as their greatest resource, it creates a positive environment where everybody is appreciated for the work they do.

Cons

Limited advancement opportunities in some departments

5. 5.0

Great pay, Family oriented company, Quality products

Apr 8, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Caring and Supportive Management. • Quality skin care products. • Excellent training and onboarding program. • Collaboration among the teams with helpful peers. • Generous pay and great commissions, freebies, and bonuses.

Cons

I don’t think there is any con.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dream job for me in this field

Mar 3, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Superb work community, friendly coworkers, fair and transparent management. * Excellent job to gain relevant skills and build experience in the field * The working culture is very empowering, with great highlight to the flexibility and balance * Great pay and amazing benefits, including uncapped bonus and commissions * Good performance is highly rewarding and it serves as constant motivation for all employees * Get to work on important accounts which is not only exciting but also fulfilling.

Cons

I can say that there is no cons when working here. Success comes to those who are willing to work to get it.

7. 5.0

A Career in Medical Skincare

Feb 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jan Marini Skin Research or JMSR, Inc. is a company that is expanding quickly so the opportunities for its employees are also multiplying. I highly recommend this company for those who want a career in medical skincare. Employee morale is high. Learned about creative ways of building business here. Experienced executives who are amazing to work with. Products that work! An added bonus is my skin improved here too!

Cons

• Excellent presentation skills will come in handy here. • You must be adaptable to challenges and changes.

Continue reading
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Proud to be part of this team

Feb 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard to find another opportunity like this. Work/life balance at its best. Start a financially rewarding career that lets you work at your own pace. More than a job, it’s a company that lets you build a career. Room for growth and professional advancement. Management has always been fair with their expectations. Working as an account executive I understand that we have to hit those numbers, but these were always within reason. Untapped commissions and bonus, the only limits are those you put on yourselves.

Cons

Must be able to multitask and take the initiative

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Warm and welcoming culture, promising career opportunities

Feb 1, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a smooth transition moving into this company. They were very supportive and helped me get a feel for the job. Expectations are fair and no unreasonable demands. I have previously worked as an account executive for other similar companies and this was not new to me. Competitive commission structure and lots of flexibility. I had a good amount of autonomy once I’ve proven my competency. Plus having a product that actually worked not only in paper made my sales career so much easier.

Cons

Any job in sales is challenging. It involves hitting numbers. Without the right attitude you can never be successful here or any other sales job.

10. 5.0

Great Management, Good opportunities, High-quality products

Mar 18, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Easily approachable Management • Good and high-quality products. • Employee morale is high. • Fair and reasonable expectations. • Strong work culture and work ethics. • Good pay and bonus. • Great Loyalty Programs and Marketing Credits.

Cons

No cons for me as of now.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Reviews