Found 239 of over 435 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "people are both smart and humble." (in 47 reviews)
- "Great culture and significantly less bureaucracy compared to other firms I have worked for" (in 40 reviews)
- "Smelled good decent pay good staff" (in 16 reviews)
- "high salary and good motivation" (in 16 reviews)
- "Great compensation & People to work with, interesting problems to solve, work never becomes routine" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Jane Street and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 10, 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- great colleagues (smart and friendly) - had ability to choose what projects to work on - progress quickly and acquire responsibility soon - good work life balance
- can't work from another country for more than 20 days a year
Jane Street Reviews FAQs
Jane Street has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 435 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Jane Street to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Jane Street employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jane Street 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.