JenCare Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Rad Tech"

Current Employee - Rad Tech in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Rad Tech in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at JenCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just got hired

Cons

None as yet, I didn't get to talk much about benefits. I have no idea yet what they offer, but I'm sure it's competitive.

Advice to Management

None as yet

2. "JenCare"

I have been working at JenCare full-time

Pros

Big on trying to keep daily moral and treat patients like VIP guest.

Cons

Started a reimbursment education fund but reniged because of the large overall response. Unable to be flexible at all for students.

Advice to Management

Management can be passive aggressively racially bias. Management can learn ways to understand other cultures. Take some classes.

3. "Nepotism at it's finest"

Current Employee - Operations in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Operations in Louisville, KY

I have been working at JenCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Learn a great deal about the healthcare field

Cons

Non-competitive pay, family run-- nepotism, minimal room for growth, not receptive to new ideas, out of touch with day to day operations

4. "It's all about making money"

Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Chicago, IL

I worked at JenCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some friendly coworkers, decent work hours, 1 hour lunch. Only loved the doctor I worked for, and the patients.

Cons

Management
    Not even management can be trusted, they treat you with a smile, all the while they walk all over you, I worked there full time, as a temp, and felt harrassed by the superiors, while reaching out after explaining the situation, nothing would be done, it was like a game.
    Even the drivers are mistreated, the routes to pick up patients are a joke and chaotic.
    Will add that management also ignore their employees when a problem is brought up, and or pass it off amongst themselves.
    Management is digging the clinic straight to hell, they are a joke, they don't care for their employees, or for their patients.

Advice to Management

Management, start respecting the ones who bring in, an treat what you now see as walking $ through your doors.
    The back stabbing, gossiping, and the little groups of clicques, should have been left behind years ago when you graduated HS, in the stone age.

"You must be Joking!"

Former Employee - Family Nurse Practitioner in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Family Nurse Practitioner in Louisville, KY

I worked at JenCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nice buildings,nice patients, nice co workers for the most part

Cons

Management is ruining the job satisfaction for this company This is a family owned business that went to the owners heads. They think they are "global" They are of course only out to make money for themselves. You cannot run a medical office like it is a hotel, yet the management staff are hotel has beens (hospitality, front desk,etc). They have no knowledge of healthcare and they are mean and mean spirited, punitive is their idea of good management. No one stays to work at Jencare. It has a terrible reputation in my town among former patients, the community in general and clinicians.

Advice to Management

Be nice to employees, especially clinicians who keep your doors open. I have run into many "former "patients who thought they would die before they were treated well. Straighten up your referrals, make friends with those to whom you wish to refer, not enemies as you have, and the patients will get to an outside referral before they die.

6. "MA"

Current Employee - Medical Assistant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Medical Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at JenCare (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friends you meet at work..patients you service at work and they offer health benifits and they offer paid time off. The concept is awesome for Seniors .Especially in the decatur and west end area

Cons

Been here for 3 years had 6 team leads in the back now we some lady who is literally crazy who they have giver her power to change our schedule move employee around just to make it look like she doing something good..
    Their is no FAMILY with company..the mission is now SELF..thats JENCARE new mission..its sad.
    I will probably get fired for this post..if so channel 5 news will here about it

Advice to Management

Put Ms Mary chen back in charge...she demanded love and respect from everyone ..these managers don't care.
    DON'T BRING YOUR PARENTS TO THIS COMPANY..THEY WILL DIE FAST seniors need more than asprin to live

7. "Nurse"

Pros

Day time hours and no weekends

Cons

Completely out of compliance.
    MA's drawing up vaccines and placing them in the fridge without being labeled to administer to patients.

Filthy urine smelling employee restrooms.

Facility staff in the building but they don't mop the restrooms.

Hotel managers who have no medical knowledge but yet they are in charge of both the front office and back office.

Very low morale through out each office.

Advice to Management

Hire knowledgeable medical employees.
    Acknowledge the staff you do have who actually care about their position.
    Get some RN's, LPN's, MA's.
    Stop treating your staff as if they were criminals.

8. "Medical Assistant"

I worked at JenCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You only work M-F, no weekend

Cons

Jencare is a horrible place to work, they're unorganized, the pay is bogus, the turn over rate is extremely high, and they expect the MAs to train RNs and LPNs leads with no experience in the medical office settings (most are from nursing homes); without training pay. They are always short staffed and they don't have short pay. The company is always adding new job task but the raises aren't even worth speaking on.

Advice to Management

Instead of always being negative and pointing fingers, you all should learn how to actually manage the correct way. Have your staffs back and fight for the correct accommodations.

9. "front desk"

I worked at JenCare full-time

Pros

very good place to work

Cons

lack staff sometimes and make workload overwhelming

10. "JenCare Acupuncturist"

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Ridiculous policies that you need to follow

Advice to Management

People over profit