KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Well organized Best company

Apr 8, 2022 - Software Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone's friendly and nice. Very good experience

Cons

I can't really say bad things about the company. overall very nice...

2. 5.0

JetBridge Is Revolutionizing The World Of Recruiting

Nov 1, 2021 - Marketing Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Do you want your ideas to be heard and your contributions recognized? JetBridge is an employee owned fast growth startup where management puts their people first. You're encouraged to complain when something isn't right, ask questions, and offer your two cents at every meeting. The same can't be said working at a FAANG company. I took this job because John is inspiring, forthright, and demanding. I will admit, this kind of leader may not be for everyone, but if you thrive under pressure you'll learn more than you did in university. The benefits (healthcare, paid vacation, stock options) are certainly a plus, but that's not even the best part. The transparent company culture, opportunity for growth, and its innovative founders what make people stay. If you want to be a part of a company like this, join JetBridge. You won't regret it.

Cons

If you have experience working in startups you know its unlike a 9-5 in every way. You may only be contracted for a certain amount of hours, but if you're passionate about the mission these hours tend to fly by so you may be working overtime. Although, thats not expected of you its something to be aware of. Startups are dynamic and demanding. You may need to put on different hats and roll up your sleeves (figuratively) to do tasks that weren't listed in your job description. This may be a pro for some and a con for others, but I figure I list it here since its simply not for everyone.

3. 5.0

Amazing People and the atmosphere

Aug 26, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

During my technical interviews I realized that the people here were the smartest I have ever met, and I was at a point in my career where I needed to surround myself with smarter, more ambitious people. And why I like JB is mostly the fact that I fell in love with programming again. I hit a wall in a few other projects where I felt like I wasn't learning anymore, and I wasn't improving as a developer. That was really scary because I know how much there is to know, and I really wanted to explore and work with many other technologies. That is exactly what I got here, and I can see my growth since I joined so that's the most I can ask for. Secondly, the team is just insanely smart. Engineers, HR team, sales team, everyone is just amazing at their job and makes learning and working with all of you extremely enjoyable. Daily investing tips are also pretty sweet.

Cons

Only con is that this is an international company, so sometimes planning something in advance can be a bit tricky. But after few months you get used to it and learn how to work around business hours

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

They treat offshore workers like family

Jan 5, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A true distributed company where everyone is treated the same (benefits, education, titles, responsibility, leadership and stock option opportunities) regardless of location. The education I've gotten about investing, both in the stock market in startups, is something I don't think would be possible to get at any other software company. My teammates are of the highest caliber professionalism and talent.

Cons

They do expect you to be ambitious and to take your profession seriously.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Growing company, but very demanding

Jul 11, 2021 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fast-paced (can be chaotic but in a good way) and very challenging environment. - Startup mentality, always something new to learn and something fun to do. - Great mentors, you get to learn from Silicon Valley veterans.

Cons

If you look for a relaxed place to hide in the crowd this might not the best company for you. You will have to work hard and overtime. Engineering team tripled and HR department couldn’t handle increasing demand. It hit a point where all operations people were asked to help with recruiting and sourcing talent. Signed up for this for 1 month it ended up in 8 months, new openings were coming more and more. It was a great time but I had to quit so I can continue doing my work that I love, not recruiting.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0

A transformative journey

Aug 26, 2021 - Software Engineer in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’m a software engineer at JetBridge and I’m not planning on switching jobs anytime soon. As an engineer, I’m blessed to have world-class mentors with track records of building real products. I arrived here as a Python developer, but JetBridge provided me with countless opportunities to try and learn new technologies — that turned out to be a transformative journey. As a Ukrainian, I was convinced that I’m destined to work at yet another cheap and boring outsourcing company for the rest of my life. But I was lucky to land at JetBridge. I learned to love investing and startup culture here, and I’m not giving that up.

Cons

I miss the office which shut down because of covid.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company for both personal and professional growth

Aug 26, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Minsk
    Business Outlook

Pros

At JetBridge my ideas are valued and actually turn into new software or new processes. As an employee-owned company there are no secrets at our company and I know everything going on in any other department, including finance. I’ve never worked at a company that invests so much into their people. VIP guests are constantly educating us about technology, investing, economics and career growth. And the benefits from giving you money to invest to healthcare insurance and generous time off are the best I’ve seen.

Cons

The offices shut down because of covid and there is no visibility to when they are going to open the offices again.

8. 5.0

Amazing collaborative environment

Aug 30, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work at JetBridge because my ideas matter, and are implemented sometimes overnight. Because JetBridge is an employee-owned company, there is massive transparency into every part of the business, and the business is growing fast. The software developers at JetBridge take time to teach me how to be super technical that most recruiting agencies don’t have access to, and the profit share program makes me feel like I’m being rewarded for my efforts. We’re a global team across 3 continents and it sometimes feels like the United Nations of software!

Cons

I feel super lucky to work at Jetbridge

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

International company that is always a step forward

Aug 30, 2021 - Technical Sourcer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A company with a clear vision of the market. One of its core values is to grow by conducting a worldwide search hiring the best talents and creating a new marketplace platform. - Workers are not just workers. We are trained to become better professionals and independent investors. Equally treatment and good ideas matter (and are compensated). - Professional way of work. The company leaves behind the traditional working environments to focus on what’s really important: producing results to keep on growing.

Cons

Some people don’t want to learn about investing.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great company

Aug 27, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

JetBridge is a place full of talented engineers from all around the world. Opportunities to improve as a professional are everywhere and good incentives are in place to do so. There's a very unique growth path that includes a share-profit program and involvement in several investing-related areas in the company.   The company is growing rapidly, supported by a clear and powerful vision from the CEO, which personally means a greenfield of opportunities to be part of a one-of-a-kind company right now, but more importantly, with an exceptionally promising future.

Cons

Not everyone cares about equity.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews