Jetset Magazine Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Robert Kiyosaki

1. "AMAZING PERKS!!!!"

I have been working at Jetset Magazine full-time

Pros

This is just an incredible company to work for! Everyone is really nice and there is a great office environment. They give you a lot of freedom and the owner/CEO is really personable and generous. It is fun to be part of such an exclusive publication too, but by far the best thing about the job is the perks. In just the past year I have flown in a private jet to Vegas, stayed at luxury hotels, ate at fancy restaurants, and been to amazing exclusive parties and events. Some of the stuff I've done, you couldn't even put a price on!

Cons

Salary could be higher I guess, but I've already gotten one raise and the perks are great, so it's hard to complain when you're working in such a tough industry!

2. "Good People to work for -"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Jetset Magazine full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an outstanding publication catering to the affluent population in the US. They treat their employees well and have a pretty decent medical benefits package, once you have completed your 90 day probation period. There are some very goog perks with this company too. If you love inside sales, then this would be a very good fit for you.

Cons

A little behind the times with the Inustry, as their approach to Ad Agencies was a little different than I am used to. I do find the concept of cubicals are behind the times, but that's just me.

Advice to Management

Target ad, marketing and PR agencies, as opposed to accounts. Ditch the old school cubicles.

3. "Awesome company and culture!"

Pros

I loved working at Jetset! It was definitely one of the best jobs I've ever had. There was always great energy in the office and everyone was super cool. I don't know why anyone would have anything bad to say about this place. The management was very understanding and sincere. Great place to work and a lot of fun!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this company. It was a great experience and I'm hoping they'll give me a chance to work for them again in the future. I unfortunately had to leave the position to focus on grad school or I would still be there.

Advice to Management

You're awesome and I miss working with you all!

"Great company!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Jetset Magazine full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Uncapped earning potential, experience working in publishing, lots of opportunity and room for growth, and most importantly...great people! Loved working at their office and being involved with the various events they sponsor. Extremely fun place to work!

Cons

Advertising sales can be a tough business. It takes time and dedication to be successful in print advertising.

Advice to Management

Just stay true to your mission and culture. You've built an amazing business and it was an honor to work with you.

"A True Dream Job!"

I have been working at Jetset Magazine full-time

Pros

Jetset Magazine is without a doubt the coolest place I've ever worked!! The pay is more than fair and the perks of working for such a prestigious name in the luxury industry are almost unbelievable.

I've honestly never been so passionate about any company I've ever worked for. It's a work hard, play hard environment with a great group of employees. I have nothing but admiration and respect for upper management and would highly recommend working at Jetset!

Cons

People may be jealous of all of the awesome activities you get to experience while working here. Most people don't get to drive supercars and take trips to luxury destinations as part of their job.

Advice to Management

You're already doing a great job so there's no advice to give. Excited for the future of the brand and looking forward to a great 2016!

"Not honest"

Former Employee - National Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - National Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

Connections, business relationships, outside perks

Cons

The staff, the environment was unpleasant

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees

"A life changing expierence"

Current Employee - Director Business Development in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Director Business Development in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

In Oct i will have worked at Jetset Magazine for 3 years. I can honestly say this is the absolute best Job i have ever had. I literally have traveled the World - experiencing accommodations and dinning experiences one can only dream about.
    Not only have I had these experiences ,but I have been able to sell to the most prestigious group of Advertisers campaigns into our publication. I literally have the best Job in world!

Cons

ok, When clients fly us on private jets to resorts in MX and Hawaii- often I have to fly home Coach..lol .
    seriously if you are an A type quality sales person, who loves amazing travel
    - look into Jetset Magazine (happy to show you what i make and do!!)

Advice to Management

Keep growing our Brand - Get the cable TV show opportunity going forward!

"Great Company to Work For"

Former Employee - Sales in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Jetset Magazine full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great training and great management. Fun environment and no hard pressure to sale. Just apply what is taught and you'll do just fine.

Cons

None really. They know what they are doing and are very respectful like lone should be.

Advice to Management

Keep going in the direction you are going.

"They had my old review removed... Nuff said!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Jetset Magazine full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay isn't bad... For Arizona
    Some of the other powerless grunt level employees are nice people, it's the management that's awful

Cons

everything about this place is sketchy and would make it difficult to move into another better job

Disorganized
    Nobody there has any real credentials, they have no degrees or often even high school educations - if you have those things and are used to working with competent people you will go crazy
    People weren't always paid on time
    Psychotic and micro managing leadership
    Unpaid hours working at events - seems possibly illegal
    Lots of strange unprofessional behavior that would NEVER fly in a real city where people would just sue them for harassment
    Technology is all 10+ years out of date
    Constant drama and bickering

Advice to Management

go to college and do something productive at a legit company that actually makes money first, then go be an "entrepreneur" after learning how to do that

Stop the quasi illegal harassment and labor practices and infringement on trademarks of legit companies

"Jetset Magazine is Awesome!!"

Current Employee - National Account Manager
    Current Employee - National Account Manager

Pros

I have been working as an independent sale rep for Jetset Magazine for 6 months and I am making the most I have made in this industry since the turn of the economy in 07. I love this company and all the people working here. I am so grateful for this opportunity and I am finally making a good living again. I big Thank You to management for building such an amazing platform for our clients.

Cons

There are no cons with this company

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you do:)