Jeunesse Research Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Research Specialist

5.0
Randy Ray

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The HR team put together a great new hire class" (in 5 reviews)

• "75 free product every month, unlimited PTO, some people are amazing" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no idea who posted the first review about the company and how awesome it was but it was obviously an upper management or HR person" (in 5 reviews)

• "No cons with the company overall" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Close-knit employees, down-to-earth directors"

Current Employee - Research Specialist
    Current Employee - Research Specialist

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

A multi-cultural environment where people are generally genuinely happy to be here. Understanding and compassion are not uncommon traits here, and it seems like the company, particularly HR, keeps doing more and more to help the employees feel appreciated. Having started in the shipping department, I can attest that this company has room for growth and will promote willing and qualified employees to positions where they feel they can be a better asset to the company. And we're still growing!

Cons

No cons with the company overall. Perhaps just with certain people. But nobody's perfect. Overall, great place to work!

Advice to Management

Your generosity and consideration are greatly appreciated!

Jeunesse Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for being such a fantastic employee of Jeunesse!

2. "A phenomenal company to be involved with and work for!"

Current Employee - Research Specialist in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Research Specialist in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Jeunesse is unlike any other company in the world. I have lived in and worked in 3 different states, and Jeunesse is untouched, the best by far! We have the greatest management team in the world! Jeunesse offers amazing benefits and growth opportunities. The owners love all employees equally, and the company does amazing things for people worldwide. We are treated with kindness and respect, and our work environment is amazing because everyone loves working here! We have watched the company double and triple in size in a years time, and I'm so grateful to be apart of the incredible opportunities offered to every employee here. Travel and advancement are offered and available for employees that are willing to work hard and embrace the excellence that Jeunesse stands for. Jeunesse also has wonderful products that are healthy, delicious and unique. So I'm proud to work here and stand behind what our company offers the world. We operate with integrity and honor. This is one of the best companies to work for in the world. NOT as an MLM company, but for any company of any category in the world.

Cons

At times the air conditioning is pretty cold. I wish we could have better control of that, but this is Florida! I've never not had this issue in a large facility. We all manage well by bringing an extra coat/sweater. So, I'm not complaining!

Advice to Management

Continue to appreciate, respect and love your employees! It makes a difference! Thank you so very much!

Jeunesse Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for being a fantastic employee of Jeunesse!