What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- ". It is blatant nepotism and it is the sickness at the core of the company." (in 11 reviews)
- "Poor Upper Management, they do not know how to manage teams" (in 7 reviews)
- "Zero job stability, difficult upper management to work with, no compensation for extra unexpected work load, extreme favoritism habits by management." (in 6 reviews)
- "Poor salary and they don’t offer opportunities to grow." (in 5 reviews)
- "Major layoffs every year didn't provide stability for the workforce." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Jeunesse and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 187 of over 254 reviews
Updated Aug 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Aug 23, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
The company is improving daily. It's on the heels of a tumultuous time. Things are improving slowly and still a little rocky as the new leadership shifts priorities. But, things in the field are improving and the company is rebounding. Great international culture.
The pay is too low across the board. Internal promotions are common but your pay (and experience) may not match your title outside of the company.
- 2.0Jul 18, 2023SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLake Mary, FL
Nice co-workers. Gym on site.
Promised growth but got blocked for promotion by supervisors because they knew their team would suffer if I left but treated me horrible when I did more that 3 departments jobs at one time1
- 2.0Jun 12, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSam Rayburn, TX
Remote work. Decent pay. Most people are friendly.
They play favorites & from what I've heard are unethical. This company was just purchased so maybe things will turn around but I'm guessing not. The new team seems unprepared for the work ahead.1
- 1.0Jul 13, 2023AnonymousFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLake Mary, FL
Used to have great benefits. Nice office
Nepotism. If you're not related to the owners you won't get ahead. Far below market rate pay. Lots of backstabbing. Not a team environment
- 2.0Oct 13, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLake Mary, FL
When I started, the company seemed to be in their "hay day" and things seemed great. Unlimited PTO, free healthcare (for EE only - adding family members was $$$), on-site gym, friendly co-workers, flexibility etc.. The only good thing they still have going for them is allowing everyone to work remotely (which they have tried to go back on their word on multiple times). They sent out an email in August of 2021 that we were permanently working from home, and then tried to go back on their word about 6 months later. Let that marinate.
However, the pay was always well below what it should be for any role. As the layoffs began ( a giant wave each year), and lots of the benefits declined it became more of a toxic environment. Bad behavior was rewarded and bullying was not dealt with, there were no raises and lots of the same washed up ideas being executed over and over. No innovation in the new products, the events were a huge focus but lackluster and cookie cutter and upper management was extremely political. The burnout was also on a level I had never experienced, and it just was not worth it. You are not valued nor is your time and effort.3
- 1.0May 28, 2023Help DeskFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLake Mary, FL
Good benefits Health insurance, and eye insurance. 5 products every month for free.
Many family members all together doing nothing. Smart people are not welcome. They don't stay there very long. If you are a woman, you will not advance in any path.
Jeunesse Reviews FAQs
Jeunesse has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 254 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Jeunesse to a friend and 25% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
48% of Jeunesse employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jeunesse 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.