Jeunesse Reviews | Glassdoor

Jeunesse Reviews

Updated October 24, 2018

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The HR team put together a great new hire class" (in 5 reviews)

• "75 free product every month, unlimited PTO, some people are amazing" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no idea who posted the first review about the company and how awesome it was but it was obviously an upper management or HR person" (in 5 reviews)

• "No cons with the company overall" (in 4 reviews)

"Good company to work with"

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Draper, UT
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Draper, UT

Pros

people a nice.
    Work is great
    Good for a family.
    product is awesome.

Cons

nothing that I know of

Advice to Management

Continue to be great, love and care for your employees

"Not the Best"

Pros

Most of the co-workers were really good and fun to work with.
    Most of the product was pretty decent and they did give you a good amount of product each month to use for yourself.

Cons

Care more about making money than they do about their employees.
    Bullying within the teams that no one will stop.
    Family members are in positions that they should not be.

"Good people, terrible business"

I worked at Jeunesse part-time

Pros

The pay was pretty good for part time. The office was pretty nice and in a convenient area. The people that I worked with were great.

Cons

The business is an MLM. Employees aren't allowed to participate (thank god), but I felt ambiguous at best about working here. I definitely could not have done it long term.
    They also do not value technology as much as I would have liked. Anything other than laptops and computers is quite old. And I mean anything from monitors to keyboards to mice, etc.

Advice to Management

Invest in technology other than just the core stuff. Having to use old equipment at work is frankly embarrassing, when even just slightly better stuff is not that expensive.

"Horrible environment"

I worked at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

Decent pay. Overtime available. Benefits after 90 days

Cons

Typical call center environment. This place is a joke. Upper management enjoys drama

Jeunesse Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

Our benefits currently kick-in in 60 days at this time as well as we have benefits that start immediately. The call center does not run like a typical Customer Service Call center due to the... More

5. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

People Are great to work with. Great benefits, Great Learning experience

Cons

The commute can be tough if you live in Orlando, FL and commute to Lake Mary, FL

"It's not what you think it is... seriously it isn't!"

Current Employee - Help Desk Agent in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Help Desk Agent in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

The growth potential within the company is awesome. You have the chance to create a career, or gain experience out of the company. Can lead to greater opportunities if you ever choose to leave the company. Does employee functions monthly for birthdays. Offers good medical benefits to employees. HR team is freaking awesome! If you ever doubt anything, don't be afraid to go to the HR team. Jennifer Luce, Alexa Soto, and Christel Jordan, just a phenomenal set of women and honestly, this is the first company I have EVER been in that the HR has been so great such as these women.

Cons

As much as the love I have for the HR crew, unfortunately not all parts of the company are "great". They call is Jeunesse Family but I never saw the "Jeunesse family" go into effect but rather when it's when they need us to do something beneficial. I love some parts of the company, but other parts were not what you think... The biggest issue I could say was there was the one thing a lot of employees complain about - favoritism. You can work till your fingers bleed, stay late, and work hard, but sometimes it doesn't matter. The company has great parts, but you need to be mindful of what part of the company you want to be in. My advice - look for a position past help desk or customer support. The directors are candid with you - meaning they have no filter telling you what they feel or if they think you are talking about them. It's kind of ridiculous to go off on people if someone says something. Look for something above or higher, and if you start there work hard for six months till you can get out of there and move on.

Advice to Management

Honestly, there isn't a point of offering advice if it's not going to be heeded. Many others written here, and you know what... It will NEVER change. Some places will change, some people will change for a month, heck maybe even two! But it will go back, or it will seem happy hunky dory, then you'll see people gone right after.

My advice to management - get outside people in the company for management. Not everyone is fit to be a supervisor, manager, or director. Bring fresh blood in that is NOT family. But! Not all of the family act the same, some are dedicated hard working over worked individuals, while others just... well you see the other comments right? But that's my advice, heed it or not, we shall see what happens after EXPO. Less people are there than when I started, red flag? Hell yeah!

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse (More than 5 years)

Pros

A global company that allows you to work with Different cultures. Great work environment and great people to work alongside.

Cons

Well the growth is happening so fast we cannot hire fast enough to keep up with this growth

Advice to Management

Keep working hard for you have built an amazing company built on great core values. It is an honor and pleasure to work for this company

Jeunesse Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

We are always looking to hire the best talent for Jeunesse. Thank you for being such a fantastic employee and we look forward to seeing you grow within the company!

"Company with great growth leads the employees to the top"

Current Employee - Frontdesk in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Frontdesk in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

very good products, great opportunities, friendly environment, helpful people, awesome benefits,

Cons

i didn't find any yet. I probably will, but so far so good.

9. "Awesome company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

I work in this company already 6 months and I love it, love it!!!!!

Cons

Everything about this company is great!!! Great team, awesome employees, great health benefits

Advice to Management

Mostly employees would love to work from 8am-5pm., special who have a family and kids.
    Is it any way that Founders can change the schedule for majority employees from 8am to 5 pm.?
    Tahnk you.

"I recommend everybody this company as one of the best to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work in Jeunesse more than a year. Many of us begins with in customer service department here and it gives the chance to know work much better and to have an opportunity to move to a different department. Our management gives us a lot of opportunities to grow inside of the company and acquiring new knowledge. I have used this chance to changed my job to a different one that I wanted to have.
    There are some good benefits: paid sick days, paid vacations, holidays, free products, good and cheap insurance, 401k the plan, lunch time, break time, training time, gym, holiday events and active team recreations and location of the office.
    All employees and managers are excellent and help if you need help and I will be always grateful for it.
    The main thing you need to follow the company's requirements, and it is normal requirements with my many years of experience in many small and large companies. There are no any overestimated and impracticable requirements from employees. All requirements are reasonable. If you go for an interview, just be prepared!

Cons

The only paid vacation days the first year of work are given a little. For the next years vacation days are much bigger. But it is the same in almost all US companies.
    But in the same time, we can take time off and go to an appointment and our management can give paid time off for necessary needs even if employees are already have used all their vacation time. Also it is possible to choose correctly vacation days and coincidence of holidays and to have rather good rest.

Advice to Management

To make a certain amount of paid holiday days for full and normal rest for each year.