Jeunesse Reviews | Glassdoor

Jeunesse Reviews

Updated October 24, 2018

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The HR team put together a great new hire class" (in 5 reviews)

• "75 free product every month, unlimited PTO, some people are amazing" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no idea who posted the first review about the company and how awesome it was but it was obviously an upper management or HR person" (in 5 reviews)

• "No cons with the company overall" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Anon"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Family Feel, Open door policy, room for growth

Cons

Senior Management has a lot of politics.

Advice to Management

Try not to play favorites to often

2. "Customer Service Supervisor"

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Company to work for.. Very close and friendly with the employees. Its like a family !

Cons

Not a lot cons to the company.

Advice to Management

My management team is amazing! I love them all!

3. "A phenomenal company to be involved with and work for!"

Current Employee - Research Specialist in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Research Specialist in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Jeunesse is unlike any other company in the world. I have lived in and worked in 3 different states, and Jeunesse is untouched, the best by far! We have the greatest management team in the world! Jeunesse offers amazing benefits and growth opportunities. The owners love all employees equally, and the company does amazing things for people worldwide. We are treated with kindness and respect, and our work environment is amazing because everyone loves working here! We have watched the company double and triple in size in a years time, and I'm so grateful to be apart of the incredible opportunities offered to every employee here. Travel and advancement are offered and available for employees that are willing to work hard and embrace the excellence that Jeunesse stands for. Jeunesse also has wonderful products that are healthy, delicious and unique. So I'm proud to work here and stand behind what our company offers the world. We operate with integrity and honor. This is one of the best companies to work for in the world. NOT as an MLM company, but for any company of any category in the world.

Cons

At times the air conditioning is pretty cold. I wish we could have better control of that, but this is Florida! I've never not had this issue in a large facility. We all manage well by bringing an extra coat/sweater. So, I'm not complaining!

Advice to Management

Continue to appreciate, respect and love your employees! It makes a difference! Thank you so very much!

Jeunesse Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for being a fantastic employee of Jeunesse!

4. "Close-knit employees, down-to-earth directors"

Current Employee - Research Specialist
    Current Employee - Research Specialist

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

A multi-cultural environment where people are generally genuinely happy to be here. Understanding and compassion are not uncommon traits here, and it seems like the company, particularly HR, keeps doing more and more to help the employees feel appreciated. Having started in the shipping department, I can attest that this company has room for growth and will promote willing and qualified employees to positions where they feel they can be a better asset to the company. And we're still growing!

Cons

No cons with the company overall. Perhaps just with certain people. But nobody's perfect. Overall, great place to work!

Advice to Management

Your generosity and consideration are greatly appreciated!

Jeunesse Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for being such a fantastic employee of Jeunesse!

5. "Customer Service Representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

There are so many pros to working for such an amazing company, I don't even know where to begin! I guess I'll start with the environment that Jeunesse provides to their employees. Its wonderful! I never feel like I'm going to work, I just feel like I'm going over to a family member's house or something. We're a very productive company but we're all so close to each other and work so well with each other that it doesn't feel like "work." Another amazing pro to this career is the benefits! Unlimited PTO, 100% paid HMO medical benefits, amazing dental and vision available and a rockin 401k plan with company match. Jeunesse is truly an amazing place to work, make friends and grow as a professional!

Cons

There's really not any cons that I can think of about Jeunesse. Sometimes the distributors can be a handful to deal with but that's just multi-level marketing; other than that, the company is doing very well and is growing so fast that there's really not much drama or anything because we're all constantly focused on making a change and/or growing in the right direction.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I have never worked for such an amazing team of managers, supervisors and directors. They recognize people as people, not numbers. They are always rewarding those of us who have outstanding performance and never let anyone go unrecognized for hard work. Truly amazing management!

"Fair/balanced review"

Current Employee - Operations in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Operations in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really want to be fair with my review.
    They are a fairly large company. They do make efforts to be a people first company but sometimes fall short or drop things. I appreciate they buy the team lunch on a monthly basis but hear they are taking that away? They used to have meetings with prizes occasionally but, they haven't had them for awhile. They have good health benefits. They have a employee product incentive every month where you can get product. Very nice. I appreciate them taking the time for these things.

Cons

-PTO is unlimited or something. No one really understands it and they make you feel horrible for asking for something off. They don't like you using consecutive days. I would rather just be given 2 weeks and encouraged to take those days through out the year. If you are going to embrace the Google theory of unlimited vacation...then truly embrace it.... People want to use vacation less because they have it and they work harder. (Google book)
    -Work times could be more flexible in my opinion. Example: If you work 9-6pm but feel 8-5pm would be more suitable, at least allow a forum to tell you and open to discuss it. We can get the same job done and it would really help me like my job more.
    -Yes, family is spread all over the leadership team... But it's a family business that grew large. Don't hate.
    -Parking is atrocious now that they added Blue Cross to the building.
    -Sick time needed. (Again...remove the unlimited PTO and let me be responsible for my earned time off or don't treat me different when I ask for an occasional day)
    -Recognition. We work hard to make your team money. A great job, we appreciate you on the team and a thank you would go a long way sometimes. We want to feel valued.
    -Merit increase occasionally would be fantastic.
    -I don't feel secure. Expendable. The worst part. You want to feel apart of something.
    Scary, if someone is fired you just don't see them again. Security packs their things and takes it down to them. I think you could do a better job teaching/coaching what not to do from those situations. Not being nosey, just makes you uneasy.

Advice to Management

You could have something amazing here. Really.
    Listen to your employees. Give yearly employee engagement surveys. Really react to the feedback.
    Become a true People First Company.
    Thanks for what you do do.

"Nepotism"

Pros

Not much. Unless you like to do all the work for the family members of the owners with no rewards for it.

Cons

If you like to be micro -managed by family members of the owners that have no idea what they are doing. That is when they decide to show up to work at that. They basically have their whole family working there in any position they feel like it. They are undeserving of any position given to them by the owners who basically hired, nieces, grand kids. All the employees here know about it but cannot do anything other than work somewhere else if they don't like it. I am surprised that what they do is even legal knowing the amount of unfairness that is going on here. In order to get ANY good position or in order to get paid any amount of respectable paycheck, you would have to be family member or sleep with a family member. They have spouse working under other spouses, tenants working under landlords, etc..the list goes on and on. This is very hard to believe that a company proclaiming to be all about family can even act that way. But then again, it's all about their family, not yours. This should be there motto.

Advice to Management

Hire people actually qualified for the job you have your family at. Employees see that and it's very demoralizing for the ones that actually work. Instead of giving your family members 2 or 3 titles, give the ones that deserve it a chance at a decent paycheck. I know it's hard to put gas in your Bentleys, Maseratis, etc...when you actually pay your employees decent money. But hopefully one day you will realize that investing in your employees will also help in the long run.

"Leadership"

Current Employee - Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

Somewhat flexible, alright work enviroment

Cons

Upper management lacks leadership skills, no personal development, no mercy.

Advice to Management

Crucial Conversations is a good book to read

"office"

Current Employee - Office
    Current Employee - Office

I have been working at Jeunesse (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

owners, human resources and upper management do not seem in tune with employees

Advice to Management

Be friendly, be kind, be grateful!

"One Team, One Family, One Jeunesse"

Current Employee - Refund Department in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Refund Department in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with Jeunesse about 1 1/2 years and I love working for this Company. The department I'm part of, consist of people that have been here over 20 years, combined, and we all have nothing but great things to say about Jeunesse. It is an excellent company to grow with, they prefer to hire from within, and provide all the training necessary to fulfill your responsibilities. Everyone that is now in our team, came in from another position and moved up to this department. I myself, started on the phones, and then moved up to this position. I have traveled to places that I probably would not have been, if it was not for Jeunesse. If you work hard and want a company that works hard for you, then Jeunesse is for you.

Cons

In my experience, I have no cons about this company. I enjoy coming in and working with my team. If a person needs assistance, we are ready to jump in and help, we really do have a deep appreciation one another.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!! Keep providing a great company to work for!!!!! Thank you for being there when we need you and actually having an open door policy.