Jeunesse "better job" Reviews | Glassdoor

Jeunesse Employee Reviews about "better job"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Be careful with company"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Lake Mary, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Jeunesse (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, some people really are great.

Cons

Favoritism is the main factor. You have to know the right people to work here, other wise you’re doomed to basic positions and no advancement opportunity. Jeunesse is the definition of nepotism. Instead of being encouraged into doing a good or better job, you’re consistently being criticized, judged and being discouraged. Working in customer service means you’re at the bottom of the food chain, literally. Horrible department.

Advice to Management

Management needs the most improvement.

"Fair/balanced review"

Current Employee - Operations in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Operations in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really want to be fair with my review.
    They are a fairly large company. They do make efforts to be a people first company but sometimes fall short or drop things. I appreciate they buy the team lunch on a monthly basis but hear they are taking that away? They used to have meetings with prizes occasionally but, they haven't had them for awhile. They have good health benefits. They have a employee product incentive every month where you can get product. Very nice. I appreciate them taking the time for these things.

Cons

-PTO is unlimited or something. No one really understands it and they make you feel horrible for asking for something off. They don't like you using consecutive days. I would rather just be given 2 weeks and encouraged to take those days through out the year. If you are going to embrace the Google theory of unlimited vacation...then truly embrace it.... People want to use vacation less because they have it and they work harder. (Google book)
    -Work times could be more flexible in my opinion. Example: If you work 9-6pm but feel 8-5pm would be more suitable, at least allow a forum to tell you and open to discuss it. We can get the same job done and it would really help me like my job more.
    -Yes, family is spread all over the leadership team... But it's a family business that grew large. Don't hate.
    -Parking is atrocious now that they added Blue Cross to the building.
    -Sick time needed. (Again...remove the unlimited PTO and let me be responsible for my earned time off or don't treat me different when I ask for an occasional day)
    -Recognition. We work hard to make your team money. A great job, we appreciate you on the team and a thank you would go a long way sometimes. We want to feel valued.
    -Merit increase occasionally would be fantastic.
    -I don't feel secure. Expendable. The worst part. You want to feel apart of something.
    Scary, if someone is fired you just don't see them again. Security packs their things and takes it down to them. I think you could do a better job teaching/coaching what not to do from those situations. Not being nosey, just makes you uneasy.

Advice to Management

You could have something amazing here. Really.
    Listen to your employees. Give yearly employee engagement surveys. Really react to the feedback.
    Become a true People First Company.
    Thanks for what you do do.