Jeunesse "hr team" Reviews | Glassdoor

Jeunesse Employee Reviews about "hr team"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

Jeunesse is truly amazing! My new hire orientation was the BEST ever! I learned SO MUCH valuable information and was inspired beyond measure! It is such an honor to be a part of the AWESOME Jeunesse FAMILY! Having Consulted with Jeunesse for three years, I knew that the Jeunesse HR Team was extremely talented, but the comprehensive employee orientation experience FAR EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! A special thanks to Frances Hsu and Ariel Perez for going the “extra mile” to make me feel like I was an important part of the “inner-circle.” Congratulations to Alexa Soto and Jennifer Luce on an creating such an impressive HR DREAM TEAM and “new hire” orientation protocol!

Finally, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Alexa Soto who is truly one of the most gifted HR and business professionals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The unique culture and purpose-driven mission of Jeunesse Global is manifested through her servant leadership and passionate belief the company, its mission, the products and the leadership. She is a tremendous asset to the company!

It is a rare occasion, indeed, to start a new job and feel that this could be the “last stop” in my career path! I am looking forward to a long and rewarding career with Jeunesse Global!

Cons

I have ZERO cons about Jeunesse!

2. "New hire orientation"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The HR team put together a great new hire class. We learned a lot about the founders and products that are sold in every market. To keep things interesting there were a few games we played to helped with team building. Everyone was very pruofessional and polite.

Cons

I have no cons to submit.

3. "HR training"

Current Employee - Audit Specialist in Altamonte Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Audit Specialist in Altamonte Springs, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse (Less than a year)

Pros

Frances and the whole HR team made everything incredibly easy.. They made it fun and left nobody out from participating. Everyone at Jeunesse has been so kind and welcomed me with open arms. I cant wait to further my career here and see what lies ahead!

Cons

time went by too fast!

"It's not what you think it is... seriously it isn't!"

Current Employee - Help Desk Agent in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Help Desk Agent in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

The growth potential within the company is awesome. You have the chance to create a career, or gain experience out of the company. Can lead to greater opportunities if you ever choose to leave the company. Does employee functions monthly for birthdays. Offers good medical benefits to employees. HR team is freaking awesome! If you ever doubt anything, don't be afraid to go to the HR team. Jennifer Luce, Alexa Soto, and Christel Jordan, just a phenomenal set of women and honestly, this is the first company I have EVER been in that the HR has been so great such as these women.

Cons

As much as the love I have for the HR crew, unfortunately not all parts of the company are "great". They call is Jeunesse Family but I never saw the "Jeunesse family" go into effect but rather when it's when they need us to do something beneficial. I love some parts of the company, but other parts were not what you think... The biggest issue I could say was there was the one thing a lot of employees complain about - favoritism. You can work till your fingers bleed, stay late, and work hard, but sometimes it doesn't matter. The company has great parts, but you need to be mindful of what part of the company you want to be in. My advice - look for a position past help desk or customer support. The directors are candid with you - meaning they have no filter telling you what they feel or if they think you are talking about them. It's kind of ridiculous to go off on people if someone says something. Look for something above or higher, and if you start there work hard for six months till you can get out of there and move on.

Advice to Management

Honestly, there isn't a point of offering advice if it's not going to be heeded. Many others written here, and you know what... It will NEVER change. Some places will change, some people will change for a month, heck maybe even two! But it will go back, or it will seem happy hunky dory, then you'll see people gone right after.

My advice to management - get outside people in the company for management. Not everyone is fit to be a supervisor, manager, or director. Bring fresh blood in that is NOT family. But! Not all of the family act the same, some are dedicated hard working over worked individuals, while others just... well you see the other comments right? But that's my advice, heed it or not, we shall see what happens after EXPO. Less people are there than when I started, red flag? Hell yeah!

"Neutral"

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

. decent, relaxed working environment
    . motivated HR team - expanding team building events
    . gym for employees - new building is promising
    . benefits are very accommodating
    . lots of room for improvement and growth

Cons

. noncompetitive salaries; bonuses only available to directors - not employees who need it most
    . lack of communication and organization - working with a remote office creates a lot of complications
    . rampant nepotism and favoritism - very hard to move up under certain directors if you are not family/friends

Advice to Management

we need director positions filled by those who can work professionally, not personally.
    employees need fair compensation if bonuses are not an option