Jeunesse "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor

Jeunesse Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "New hire orientation"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The HR team put together a great new hire class. We learned a lot about the founders and products that are sold in every market. To keep things interesting there were a few games we played to helped with team building. Everyone was very pruofessional and polite.

Cons

I have no cons to submit.

2. "Demand Planner"

Current Employee - Demand Planner
    Current Employee - Demand Planner

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

Amazing Orientation process and office environment

Cons

There are no Cons to Date.

3. "Close-knit employees, down-to-earth directors"

Current Employee - Research Specialist
    Current Employee - Research Specialist

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time

Pros

A multi-cultural environment where people are generally genuinely happy to be here. Understanding and compassion are not uncommon traits here, and it seems like the company, particularly HR, keeps doing more and more to help the employees feel appreciated. Having started in the shipping department, I can attest that this company has room for growth and will promote willing and qualified employees to positions where they feel they can be a better asset to the company. And we're still growing!

Cons

No cons with the company overall. Perhaps just with certain people. But nobody's perfect. Overall, great place to work!

Advice to Management

Your generosity and consideration are greatly appreciated!

Jeunesse Response

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for being such a fantastic employee of Jeunesse!

"One Team, One Family, One Jeunesse"

Current Employee - Refund Department in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Refund Department in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with Jeunesse about 1 1/2 years and I love working for this Company. The department I'm part of, consist of people that have been here over 20 years, combined, and we all have nothing but great things to say about Jeunesse. It is an excellent company to grow with, they prefer to hire from within, and provide all the training necessary to fulfill your responsibilities. Everyone that is now in our team, came in from another position and moved up to this department. I myself, started on the phones, and then moved up to this position. I have traveled to places that I probably would not have been, if it was not for Jeunesse. If you work hard and want a company that works hard for you, then Jeunesse is for you.

Cons

In my experience, I have no cons about this company. I enjoy coming in and working with my team. If a person needs assistance, we are ready to jump in and help, we really do have a deep appreciation one another.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!! Keep providing a great company to work for!!!!! Thank you for being there when we need you and actually having an open door policy.