Jeunesse "work environment" Reviews | Glassdoor

Jeunesse Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Customer Service Specialist"

I worked at Jeunesse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It makes you gain more skills in a fast paced work environment.

Cons

The company is not a corporate structured. They do not ask your idea, when there is a big problem between you and your manager. You do not have the chance to show your self-defence.

It is an environment that if you have a contact (relatives) there, then you can be on top of everything. There are huge superior-subordinate communication that makes you weak.

Advice to Management

Please be more in contact with your other markets employees and let them have the chance to express themselves to the management.

Sep 28, 2018 – HR Recruiting Specialist

Dear Former Employee,

Thank you for expressing your concerns. We are truly sorry that you feel this way.

At Jeunesse, we have an open-door policy which invites employees to express any concerns... More

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Jeunesse (More than 5 years)

Pros

A global company that allows you to work with Different cultures. Great work environment and great people to work alongside.

Cons

Well the growth is happening so fast we cannot hire fast enough to keep up with this growth

Advice to Management

Keep working hard for you have built an amazing company built on great core values. It is an honor and pleasure to work for this company

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

We are always looking to hire the best talent for Jeunesse. Thank you for being such a fantastic employee and we look forward to seeing you grow within the company!

3. "A phenomenal company to be involved with and work for!"

Current Employee - Research Specialist in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Research Specialist in Lake Mary, FL

Pros

Jeunesse is unlike any other company in the world. I have lived in and worked in 3 different states, and Jeunesse is untouched, the best by far! We have the greatest management team in the world! Jeunesse offers amazing benefits and growth opportunities. The owners love all employees equally, and the company does amazing things for people worldwide. We are treated with kindness and respect, and our work environment is amazing because everyone loves working here! We have watched the company double and triple in size in a years time, and I'm so grateful to be apart of the incredible opportunities offered to every employee here. Travel and advancement are offered and available for employees that are willing to work hard and embrace the excellence that Jeunesse stands for. Jeunesse also has wonderful products that are healthy, delicious and unique. So I'm proud to work here and stand behind what our company offers the world. We operate with integrity and honor. This is one of the best companies to work for in the world. NOT as an MLM company, but for any company of any category in the world.

Cons

At times the air conditioning is pretty cold. I wish we could have better control of that, but this is Florida! I've never not had this issue in a large facility. We all manage well by bringing an extra coat/sweater. So, I'm not complaining!

Advice to Management

Continue to appreciate, respect and love your employees! It makes a difference! Thank you so very much!

Nov 23, 2016 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for being a fantastic employee of Jeunesse!

"Stay Away Unless You Don't Mind Being Constantly Overlooked & Targeted, Favortism is REALLY bad here!"

Former Employee - Help Desk Specialist in Lake Mary, FL
    Former Employee - Help Desk Specialist in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Jeunesse (Less than a year)

Pros

The best reasons for me working at Jeunesse at first was the non- micromanaged work environment, the unlimited overtime was great as well (while it lasted).

Cons

There are so many cons. They show blatant favortism in certain departments. they are more concerned in celebrating the numbers than the actual work quality. There is no recognition to those who do great work if they don't feel your numbers are extremely high. There is much gossip and fraternizing going on between management and some hourly employees. It started out a really great company to work for then everything turned really bad once they acquired the new facility. Also, if someone quits or is fired, instead of doing it quietly, they take that time to ridicule the person among entire departments basically and try to vilify the person.

Advice to Management

You should really look into etiquette lessons and professionalism courses for some of administration. Make people want to actually be at work and not be sure of what will happen with them. Also, stop choosing your favorites and choose those who have proven their work ethic. Get some consistency with guidelines! What works for one should work for all!