Jewish Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Sales Person"

Current Freelancer - Sales Person in Canoga Park, CA
    Current Freelancer - Sales Person in Canoga Park, CA

I have been working at Jewish Marketing Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Great product, excellent work atmosphere and conditions, good money paid on time, learned a lot from the office manager.

Cons

Hard work. Cold calling and closing deals face to face.

2. "Horrible company. STAY AWAY."

I worked at Jewish Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Probably to learn about direct sales and what it's like to work on commission. Aside from that some meetings were fun with some of the best people in New York.

Cons

The company is a joke. They lie to customers and take their money but don't deliver. Across the board and nation wide? you will read bad reviews from customers who were ripped off. Please don't buy from these people.

Advice to Management

Please deliver what you are promising or change your business model to something that works.

3. "The Worse"

Former Contractor - Sales in Kew Gardens, NY
    Former Contractor - Sales in Kew Gardens, NY

I worked at Jewish Marketing Solutions as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

There is No best, Long hours 1099 commission only Liars, cheaters and the worse wasted time to be

Cons

The Manager or co-president will cheat you out of your money if you want to quite. And besides everyone that works there quits the first few days. No one wonder they make you sign a contract that states if you dont stay for your trial month you wont be able to get your secured income at the end of the month. They promise you a percentage then change their minds once you make a sale. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. Their CHEATERS and LIARS. your better off stay else where

Advice to Management

Scumbags

4. "I'm still with them since 2001 !!!!"

Current Employee - Advertising Consultant in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Advertising Consultant in Miami, FL

I have been working at Jewish Marketing Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I arrived at their office as a naive sales person. They taught me everything I know today about sales. They are very professionals . They will teach you how to initiate a sale, how to generate new contacts, what make the sale, what brake the sale, body language, communications skills. It's an art.
    How my manager put it in the interview, "David, once you learn how to fish, you will never be hungry !!!". Boy, he was wright!

Cons

It is not for persons that are not ambitious. It is a hard work but at the end of the day the return compare to the effort it is very worthy. It's not only the big money in advertising industry. It is the ability to shape your future once you learn to be assertive.

Advice to Management

More company parties !!!

"Great. working here more than 15 years !"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Pros

Very interesting and challenging job. it's a combination of office and field work. if you are a people person and like sales , this is a great work place for you.

Cons

wish all my meeting would be in Brooklyn. hate the traffic.

6. "Great company to work at. Jewish Marketing Solutions gives you the tools and opportunity to grow"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Kew Gardens, NY
    Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Kew Gardens, NY

Pros

I got to implement my knowledge and by that helped businesses get customers that are looking for them. I was even sent to conferences and seminars to keep up with new marketing trends. The management is very attentive to new ideas and technology and implements them as they are available in order to help advertisers the most exposure and leads.

Cons

It's in Kew Gardens, NY

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I'm getting good reviews on Jewish Marketing Solutions

7. "Very Pleased From What I Learned Working Here"

I worked at Jewish Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I received expert guidance from my manager. Made me excel in the field I am in now. Still keep in touch with past co-workers. A lot of different selection in eateries. Transportation was close by. Location, location, location!

Cons

Lunch goes by very quickly.
    The cold calling
    Getting negative feedback from a customer.

Advice to Management

Thank you because of you, I am now an expert in my field of work.

8. "very good"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

Pros

interesting, challenger, good team work, manager always there to help and support, i like the job, the meeting with people

Cons

long hours, that the only thing that bother me, other then that everything was ok, the manager, the office was good

Advice to Management

explain more and more about the sales, people and how to solve problems, dealing with client, give lunch to people