KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Jitasa Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2022

Found 55 of over 57 reviews

4.4
Jitasa Founder & CEO Jeff Russell (no image)
Jeff Russell

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture is a work hard play hard culture.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Friendly people to work with.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great benefits(in 4 reviews)
  • "Caring coworkers, a fun and exciting work environment, and a sense of worth provided by the work and by superiors(in 3 reviews)
  • "Awesome employees.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "The low pay itself did not seem bad at first because I felt good about helping non(in 5 reviews)
  • "Aside from that, there is no training and you are expected to jump in an know exactly what to do from the start.(in 4 reviews)
  • "We have pretty good management currently so that shouldn't be an issue.(in 3 reviews)
  • "no training program in place.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lots of Growth

Mar 5, 2022 - Accounting Manager in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many opportunities internally, long runway for future growth

Cons

Culture has slightly degraded in recent months since the pandemic

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Great Opportunity

Feb 18, 2022 - Accounting Representative in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Learning Experience, Excellent Benefits Overall, Remote Work, Good team building, Varied Management Styles, Flexible with schedule, Expectations are clear, Executive team is visible and involved, Skills and knowledge acquired are incredibly marketable should you decide to move on

Cons

Requires excellent time management for high workload, Pay is competitive in Idaho but may fall short for other locations in the US, Remote Training can be difficult, Some clientele may be difficult to work with - either logistically or philosophically, Can feel a bit like a generic customer service position at times (not frequently), Work-life balance will get away from you if you let it

3. 4.0

Review for Potential New Employees

Jan 24, 2022 - Accounting Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company. Decent Benefits. Great learning experience.

Cons

Their niche is very difficult to work in - Non-Profit accounting isn't for everyone but they provided some valuable skills and learning opportunities during my time there.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

Nov 17, 2021 - Data Analyst in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my coworkers, and some of the management was very supportive.

Cons

The clients were often quite horrible. Pay is on the lower end.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company to work for

May 3, 2021 - Accounting Associate in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jeff, the CEO and founder of Jitasa is the best CEO I have ever worked for. He is there for all employees. He has founded this business on an "employee first" basis where he says, If you reward your employees, then the business will run great. I am retiring and must say that this is the best company i have ever worked for. Jeff really cares for all of us. The lunch room has a big screen tv, ping pong table, and foosball. The vacation benefit are excellent. The pay is very good. I would highly suggest this company for your career.

Cons

Very busy. Sometimes it is hard to get help from a manager.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jun 10, 2021 - Accounting Representative in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Pay Training Not sure what else to say

Cons

I don't want to seem unrealistic, but I honestly can't think of any.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great learning experience and workplace culture.

Jan 26, 2021 - Account Manager in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked with some great Non-profits and gained vast amounts of Accounting knowledge. Co-workers can be a great resource when you need help.

Cons

Can get overwhelmed with clients when turnover happens and can make it hard to get help when everyone is stretched thin.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company with great culture

Jan 28, 2021 - Accounting Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

- work with amazing nonprofits - company values & mission

Cons

- workload can be high, important to organize well

9. 5.0

Great people

Dec 23, 2020 - Accountant in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers and team leads

Cons

Sometimes not enough direction or support from upper management

Jitasa Response

CEO

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you benefited and enjoyed your time at Jitasa. Handling difficult clients can be tricky, which is why we created Team Bravo to assist. We also hold quarterly "Ask Me Anything" sessions for staff to ask me, the CEO, anything they want. We strive to provide a variety of ways to ask for help, because we are not always aware of who is difficult and who is not. I really appreciate the feedback and we will work harder to ensure staff feel supported.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jul 27, 2020 - Accounting Representative in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The people at Jitasa are so nice and helpful. They are the best people to work with! - The work can be exciting. - You can learn so much about the company and the clients you work for.

Cons

It's hard to get to know everyone in the office since you are placed in a work group.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Reviews

Jitasa Reviews FAQs

Jitasa has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 57 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Jitasa to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Jitasa employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Jitasa. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

92% of Jitasa employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jitasa 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Jitasa to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be management, compensation.