Jobscience Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.3
Ted Elliott

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"loud Based Software Company Offers Lots of Opportunity to Grow."

Current Employee - Manager Technical Support in Londonderry, NH
    Current Employee - Manager Technical Support in Londonderry, NH

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

have been with jobscience for 5 years. In that time I have worked in Sales, Customer Support, Professional Services, and now Management. Jobscience has provided extensive training in Salesforce.com functionality and in general business and project management processes. By far the best thing about working at Jobscience is the team atmosphere. We work together as a team to solve problems and roll out solutions for our customers. We also have a lot of fun together outside the office. If you are looking for a fast-paced team-oriented environment on the cutting edge of the cloud, Jobscience is the place for you.

Cons

At times the work load can be very high. This is a place for motivated hard working Individuals.

"2 1/2 half years of pedal to the metal and providing solutions to companies that want to win the "war for talent.""

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work hard and work smart and you will advance quickly.

Cons

Always functioning at a "start-up" pace with tight resources.

"Awesome!"

Pros

The internship was a great experience! I was involved in many aspects of the business which allowed my to gain skills I don't think I could have learned anywhere else. I looked forward to going work each day as all my co-workers were awesome to work with and very helpful throughout the entire internship.

Cons

I did not experience any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Positive Company Doing Most Everything Right"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Jobscience is a great place to work if you like 40% - 50% year over year growth in revenue, customer acquisition, and working for the hands down #1 app on the Salesforce appexchange. We are a true global company with customers who represent the top staffing firm brand names in the world, the most prestigious management consulting firms, and about 700 other great customers.
    Things change fast here and you have to work hard and be adaptable.
    Several new key hires in management have come in and replaced those who needed to be put to pasture as they were poor fits.

Cons

Other reviews are right, the company is agile, fast paced and can make changes quickly. Isn't that what being innovative is all about?

If you like 9 - 5, repetition, monotony, and the same old thing, go somewhere else.
    Jobscience doesn't do everything right but if an employee see's an issue, they can step in and change it. I did this on several mis-managed programs, by the former employees who consequently wrote the negative reviews.

Advice to Management

With continued growth and the future looking bright, make sure you continue communicating to the employees in the same, or increased, manner you've been doing.

"Software Help Desk"

Former Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Londonderry, NH
    Former Employee - Help Desk Analyst in Londonderry, NH

I worked at Jobscience full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small business fun environment. Regular after hours group activity.

Cons

Work load can be daunting some times.

Advice to Management

Hire more help

6. "Top of the class"

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Have worked at similar companies in the past and have competed against Salesforce and needless to say that's not the easiest task. Salesforce is just years ahead of anything else out there so being able to leverage that power being at Jobscience is awesome. They are really innovating in the space and the product has made leaps and bounds which is also exciting.

I have nothing but positive feedback about the culture and people as well. I find it to be very flexible here and overall it is a great environment.

There is amazing opportunity to have an impact here and the potential for this company is endless.

Cons

Growing pains. Jobscience has brought on a lot of new, larger customers in last few years so scaling with the volume poses a challenge.

Advice to Management

Continue to make the product and service improve so our customers remain raving fans. Try to make sure as the company grows that the culture stays as intact as possible. Continue to make improving the process and systems a priority here and making everyone's voice feel heard.

7. "They just keep growing"

I worked at Jobscience full-time

Pros

Committed to Salesforce.com as a platform

Cons

Building a business on a new platform can introduce new problems, like growth without the traditional venture structure to the business

"Fast growing software company. Rewards executers and strategic hard work."

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Jobscience has a leadership team who cares very deeply about doing the right thing for employees, for the business and for the future growth of the product.

- Growing company, yet still personal. (not unusual to see the CEO walking around the office starting up a conversation with everyone from directors to interns)

- Unique culture, fun, great location and scaling super fast.

-Truly is the market leading product. Will be interesting to see where Jobscience will be in 2 years.

Cons

The downsides are what every company faces in a fast-paced environment. If you believe in the product and the direction the company is going, you'll fit in just fine.

"Global Alliances Manager"

Former Employee - Global Alliances Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Global Alliances Manager in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

Innovation, agility, speed to market, goal oriented

Cons

fast moving environment, not a fit for those looking for a slow moving or a steady pace

"Great place to work, dynamic culture, and an excellent product!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Jobscience full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As the company is still small but growing fast, you can really be noticed and make a difference. Everyone works together to get results and people are always willing to step out of their defined job roles to get something done rather than put barriers in your way. The product is advancing at an amazing rate and has the unbeatable Salesforce platform supporting it.

Cons

As a small company everyone is always very busy and sometimes you have to chase co-workers for responses or action items. Some areas could use more process, although this is being worked towards.

Advice to Management

Recently I've seen a shift towards a more nurturing and relaxed working environment, please continue that trend!