Cover image for Jobsity

95% Recommend to a Friend
94% Approve of CEO

Found 73 of over 94 reviews

4.6
Jobsity Managing Partner Andres Garzon (no image)
Andres Garzon

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "They are doing things well done, Jobsity is building a good culture as much as they are growing.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Good clients(in 5 reviews)
  • "It's a great opportunity if you have good English and programming skills and live in a Latin(in 4 reviews)
  • "Good environment, excellent management, good work(in 3 reviews)
  • "People are awesome, you feel like a family member and all of them have a great personality and attitude and culture.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company with great clients

Dec 19, 2022 - Senior Java Developer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company always helps you when you need help on the allocated client.

Cons

No cons at the moment

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work

Nov 1, 2022 - Recruiter in Brazil, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really interesting company to work

Cons

For now all is good

3. Join the Jobsity team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome Leadership

Jul 18, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and great clients

Cons

They wait that you quit to give you a better salary

Continue reading
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Jobsity is a great company!

Feb 8, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Jobsity has a great culture and values. Besides that they are really fair about the payment.

Cons

Sometimes the candidates allocation can delay a little bit, but it's just my perception.

Jobsity Response

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We’ve invested a lot of our effort in our culture and work environment to ensure an amazing experience for our team. Thanks for your feedback and hopefully your experience at Jobsity continues to be positive.

6. 5.0

Good company

Jan 4, 2022 - Python Software Developer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture and benefits. Very organized compa ny

Cons

No cons about the company until now

Jobsity Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put into creating an environment where everyone at Jobsity can thrive. Thank you again for sharing this review with this community.

7. 5.0

-------

Sep 21, 2021 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Columbia, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work and grow

Cons

nothing I can think of

Jobsity Response

Thanks for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at Jobsity. We are glad to know that you enjoy being part of the team. We are constantly investing effort in our culture and work environment to ensure an amazing experience for our team. Thanks for your feedback and hopefully your experience at Jobsity continues to be positive.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good to learn

Nov 19, 2020 - IT Support in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have had really great clients working with Jobsity

Cons

Low salary compared to similar companies.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

USD salary in LATAM

Jan 20, 2023 - (Confidential)
    Business Outlook

Pros

- USD salary for LATAM workers - Work from home - Good work life balance, low stress environment (might depend on which client you're working on) - Opportunity to work with big companies based in the US/Canada

Cons

- No career growth perspective - They only offer salary increase when you have an offer from other company - After you're working with a client you don't really feel like you're part of the Jobsity team (lack of a company culture as your day to day is mostly with the client company) - They salary is below what is paid for workers in the US, so you need to really negotiate during the offer phase of the interview process - When you're working with the client sometimes it doesn't feel like you're a real employee of them like the other regular employees, which might be demotivating. For example, Jobsity contractors are not invited to some meetings or company wide events . - No benefits other than the USD salary

Continue reading
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee

The Perfect place and people for work

Jan 6, 2023 - Senior QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are awesome, you feel like a family member and all of them have a great personality and attitude and culture. The clients are great, great opportunities to work with and continue learning.

Cons

Noting at all, all things are awesoe :)

11. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good in general but poor in people management

Jan 16, 2023 - Senior Software Engineer in Bogotá, Bogota
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice project and tech challenges

Cons

After spending more than three years working with a client and because my project finished, they decided to cancel my contract without any bench or grace period. I consider that for three years of employment they should have offered me at least one paid month while finding a new project

3 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Reviews
</>Embed

Jobsity Reviews FAQs

Jobsity has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 94 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Jobsity to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Jobsity employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Jobsity. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

95% of Jobsity employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jobsity 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Jobsity to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, management, compensation.