Jobspring Partners Reviews

Updated Jan 7, 2021

3.6
Jobspring Partners President Matt Milano (no image)
Matt Milano
Pros
  • "Lot of opportunity for recognition and rewards for high performance - team outings, happy hours, etc(in 40 reviews)

• "Most people in leadership, including CEO & President, started off entry level(in 34 reviews)

Cons
  • "I also get paid more and have an actual work/life balance(in 26 reviews)

• "Jobspring provides a good entry level career, but with that(in 23 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "great place to learn sales"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Jobspring Partners full-time

Pros

people are helpful, learn alot about tech and fun workplace

Cons

people don't realize they hate sales until they are already working in it

2. "Job"

2.0
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Jobspring Partners full-time

Pros

People were nice, you have autonomy

Cons

A lot of cold calling

3. "Still Sucks"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Jobspring Partners full-time

Pros

none, maybe a good lead

Cons

eh, all toxic and they force you to drink

4. "Great training"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Jobspring Partners full-time

Pros

love working here, this company kick started my career.

Cons

your success is very dependent on your direct manager, but i'm sure this isn't the only place where that's the case.

5. "Ups and Downs"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Washington, DC

I have been working at Jobspring Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've worked in the DC office and really love it here. I was very fortunate to join when I did and come up with a Recruiting class that I'm bonded with and have become my friends for life. This place will give back what you put in, but if you half-ass it, aren't mature enough, or have too much of an ego, you will not do well here. - Great Culture: you can truly be yourself and you will be accepted, unless you're a racist, homophobic, or a misogynist (you are not welcomed here) - I truly believe anyone can be good at this job because you adapt the training to your style (whether you are introvert or an extrovert, whether you actually know the technology or don't understand it all, whether you have a lick of business sense or not, etc.) - Unlike other sales jobs, you will not get cut if you're not performing -> Numbers and KPIs are important, but are you learning the fundamentals and improving? - Training is great, tons of leeway to learn and become good at the job, but if you end up leaving or are let go, you will find a great internal recruiting position somewhere - Top performing office (DC) so you will be around a winning culture and will learn from the best. - Supportive management staff that wants to see you succeed and will help you out -> Just make sure you get more than one person's perspective/opinion when asking for help because one person's advice will hit you different than other's

Cons

- The staff is senior so it will be a grind for junior staff to get ahead since they are competing for new clients against some of the top performers in the company -> but the strongest steel is forged by the hottest fire, so you will get ahead if you put forth the effort - Because DC is a high performing region, you may feel intimidated, or may not ask for help which ends up hurting your growth -> but I'd also say there are no stupid questions, so just ask for help - There are ups and downs in sales, you're not protected from an emotional roller coaster, or extreme highs and very low lows - Commissions are more heavily weighed towards individual performance versus individual + team like before, which inevitably changes the incentive from "I'll make money as long as the team places this candidate" to "I'll make the most money if I placed this candidate over someone on the team".

6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Jobspring Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun work environment and culture, great management staff, emphasis on training

Cons

No overtime pay if working from home

Continue reading
  7. "Challenging and Rewarding"

Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Jobspring Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Extensive Training, Learning a Sales Skill Set, Challenging, Fast Paced, Constantly learning, Mentoring, Pushing yourself outside the comfort zone.

Cons

It is challenging, which depending on how you look at it can be a con. Expectations and goals. Starting at entry level in a competitive market.

Continue reading
  8. "Great Place To Work!"

I have been working at Jobspring Partners full-time

Pros

* Amazing training program. * Managers who care about your success and are great mentors. * Tons of opportunity for career advancement. Most people in leadership, including CEO & President, started off entry level. * Fun fast paced environment. * Ability to develop a variety of skills - sales, recruiting, business development, relationship building, etc. * Get to work with top tier technology clients. * Opportunity to make significant income as you learn the business. * Proven model with clear differentiators from the competition. If you are thinking about joining Robert Half, Insight Global, etc., don't and join Jobspring. * Lot of opportunity for recognition and rewards for high performance - team outings, happy hours, etc. * Company is experience tremendous growth, which translates to continued opportunities for employees.

Cons

* The job takes some time to learn in the beginning. There will be challenges, but that is true of any place. * They like competitive people that will push themselves. If you aren't willing to work hard and put in the effort, you won't see success. * There really aren't any major cons. It really comes down to knowing what you are signing up for. If you want an HR or coordinator job, this is not that. If you want to learn business and do sales, it's a great place to work.

Continue reading
  9. "Great skills development. Heavy sales emphasis."

4.0
    Current Employee - Team Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Jobspring Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Will train you on recruitment best practices, lead and market research, as well as business development and outbound sales. Clear KPI's and metrics with a defined performance bonus plan. Tons of mentorship available and help when needed. Work hard, play hard style of work culture.

Cons

There aren't quotas but there is turnover. Some people learn they aren't able to function well in sales. The learning curve can be high and challenging at first. Not a con but this is definitely a sales role, not a recruiting role.

Continue reading
  10. "Great place to learn sales and recruiting"

Former Employee - Tech Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at Jobspring Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management, great training and work life balance

Cons

Very metric heavy and have to do alot of cold calls early on

Viewing 1 - 10 of 252 English Reviews