Jobvite Reviews

4.0
Jobvite CEO Aman Brar
Aman Brar
Pros
Cons
  • "We suffer from the coming startup growing pains(in 7 reviews)

• "Benefits are meh, no 401k match, health insurance could be better, pay is middle of the road(in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Jobvite SDR Review"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Empowering and creative culture - Transparent and honest leadership team - Jobvite has the resources of a large, industry leading SaaS company but the feel and work ethic of a startup like company - Focus on doing the right thing, always - Industry leading product/solution - Tons of room for employee growth and desire to promote employees from within - Flexible work schedule - Generous benefits

Cons

- Large remote workforce presence can make communication difficult at times - Many competitors in the talent acquisition space

Jobvite2020-02-26

February 27, 2020Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us! We do have a large distributed workforce that spans several US locations, but international as well. It's helped us to create a diverse team, but communication is always something we're working on and we recognize that it's key to keeping everyone on the same page heading towards the same vision. We're always open to hearing your ideas for improvement in this area - the Talent Team is all ears, so please reach out to us!

2. "Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employees all work together to support our customers. Management has a ton of experience and cares deeply about their employees. Software platform works extremely well and gets better every quarter. The entire team seems to be heading in the same direction together and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my first 5 months with Jobvite.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of any.

Jobvite2020-03-27

March 30, 2020Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for your great review and we're glad you're here! We love hearing from new employees and value the feedback and ideas your fresh perspective can bring to the table. Keep sharing your feedback with the leaders in your team to help us achieve our vision!

3. "great experience for a college grad"

Former Employee - Customer Service in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Jobvite full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Forces you to learn how to work across departments and develop grit to get your work done

Cons

HR and other newer departments lack leadership

Jobvite2020-05-13

May 15, 2020Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. I love that Jobvite helped you develop "grit". Jobvite is a great environment to gain exposure to working across multiple countries, departments, and product lines which is definitely great experience to add to any resume! Many teams, including HR, have lots of new team members and defining strategy and amplifying communication to the broad employee base takes some time to develop. As newer teams have become settled we have dramatically increased our communications related to strategic planning, product direction, and overall business performance. In our recent engagement survey, employees praised communication and leadership at Jobvite!

4. "New Leadership Has Righted the Ship"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for more than a year

Pros

Between the investment from K1 and the changes in leadership at all levels, the four companies have combined to become a great organization to work for.

Cons

There are still quite a few things to iron out around processes and market knowledge, but the efforts the team is putting forth are quickly getting us there.

5. "Love This Place!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Remote, OR

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

They really care about their employees! They are fair and care about everyone.

Cons

So far, nothing. This company works really hard to ensure that process is in place and the system works for all

March 30, 2020Global Recruiting Leader

Wow! Nothing to improve on? We are honored to hear that! It's always awesome to hear from team members that are really enjoying their Jobvite experience. If there is someone on the team that's really helped to create your great experience through living our values, don't forget that you can nominate them for recognition as a Values Champion! If you have some advice or feedback for us down the road, please feel free to share it with the leadership team!

6. "Positive changes"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company has made major improvements and really cares about their employees and the culture. Transitions were a bit rough after the acquisition, but the leadership has made it a priority to make this a great place to work. Bringing 4 companies together is not an easy undertaking, and there have been plenty of challenges and obstacles to overcome along the way. I'm grateful to be here and to be part of the positive change.

Cons

No 401K match but no major complaints.

March 30, 2020Global Recruiting Leader

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Culture is so key to where we're headed and we ask the team to live out our values - we do what we say, we care, we embrace a growth mindset, & we keep it real - everyday when then come to work. We're so grateful to have team members like you helping to navigate the challenges and bring positivity and forward momentum to the work you do. Thank you for being part of our story!

7. "Remote worker with lots of flexibilities"

Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Majority of the sales team is remote and there is no sense that "Big Brother" is watching over you and micro-managing. The way Salesforce and our sales process is set up is aligned with the Buyer's Journey, which I love since it's much more natural for our clients, is very transparent, and provides them a much better experience. We're compensated well, US health benefits are good for Singles (unsure about family or couples) and there are other reimbursement perks (that may or may not be available for all employees, but definitely remote employees like internet, phone, and gym reimbursement.) Product offering is pretty sweet too, whether someone is considering the full suite, or just particular functions.

Cons

401K is offered, but there's no match. 4 companies becoming 1 has its natural challenges when migrating systems, and the first year definitely had speed bumps, but things are quite smooth and efficient now (2020.) The current GTM strategy (using the Jobvite and Talemetry brands) can be confusing for new conversations, but it's a segue and opportunity to discuss the new Jobvite, which is typically well-received

March 30, 2020Global Recruiting Leader

I really enjoyed reading your review - thanks for sharing such a detailed account of your experience! The continued investment in sales and operations is critical to creating the transparent experience you spoke of, so it's good to hear you're seeing the value. Great observation about brand alignment and GTM strategy - among other marketing initiatives, we've made investments into product marketing recently which will help us continue to evolve in this area specifically. I'll also share your suggestion for additional product training with the team to see what can be added to the existing library!

8. "Great Values Based Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company with a lot of career opportunities. A leadership team that really values honest conversations and growth opportunities. The CEO and company leaders are committed to building a healthy environment and listening to their employees. A lot of talented coworkers to learn from who are always ready to help one another. I also love how passionate and committed employees are to the talent acquisition space.

Cons

Any time you are merging 4 companies together, there are people who are not on board with the changes and new direction that the company is going in. While the majority of employees are now embracing this change, for some, it can be difficult.

Jobvite2020-03-09

March 10, 2020Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for your review! We recognize that change can be hard, and have worked to create open avenues for feedback - it's great to hear you see those opportunities for honest conversations with our leaders. We're always listening, so please continue sharing your feedback so we can keep growing and learning!

9. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great leadership team, great benefits, flexible time off policy

Cons

there are still some lingering integration pains

Jobvite2020-03-09
  10. "Loving my time here"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Jobvite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Sales leadership is transparent and easily trusted. I don't get any toxic vibes from anyone on the SLT team or in Sales Leadership - SUPER healthy culture

Cons

None noted so far in my time here

Jobvite2020-03-04

March 5, 2020Global Recruiting Leader

We love that you're loving it! "Keep it Real" is a core Jobvite value that keeps our leadership team focused on the transparency and trust you mentioned. Keep the feedback coming as you continue your journey with us at Jobvite!

Found 133 reviews