Jobvite Reviews

Updated Apr 13, 2021

3.9
Jobvite CEO Aman Brar
Aman Brar
Pros
  • "Good Place to Work, Good Work life Balance(in 11 reviews)

• "It has a great culture, no politics(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Benefits are meh, no 401k match, health insurance could be better, pay is middle of the road(in 7 reviews)

• "We suffer from the coming startup growing pains(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great vision

Apr 13, 2021 - Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive best of breed solution with opportunities to excel over the competition, lots of growth potential and new VP of Customer Success is very focused on customer experience and consistent process alignment.

Cons

Matching 401k would make it more competitive and/or equity shares

2. 5.0

Good company

Apr 6, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are good to work with.

Cons

Not much I can think of

Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks so much for your feedback - the people are definitely our best asset!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Mar 31, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and amazing place to start with

Cons

Take over - unfair comp

4. 5.0

Great company, great people

Mar 19, 2021 - Web Designer/Developer in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome culture. Management treats employees like people. Great product.

Cons

The massive growth Jobvite has seen in the last two years is still continuing, leaving some teams a little chaotic in the mix.

Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Love hearing "awesome culture" from a current team member!! It's team members that make it great, so keep sharing your feedback in our engagement surveys and with your managers - we always want to hear how it's going. Keep up the good work!

5. 5.0

Tough but Impactful

Feb 11, 2021 - Account Manager in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work with some of the smartest people ever. Leadership is supportive and wants to win. Unlimited PTO is also pretty good

Cons

Always feel like you can be let go. Work-life balance is “fluster-cluck” at times; as you are never really done. I find myself putting out fires from 8:30am-10pm at least 3/5 days a week.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 4.0

Growing

Feb 23, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of products and options for clients.

Cons

Lots of change with merge.

Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for your review and for your dedication to Jobvite for the last three years. We're always open to hearing more about the changes from the acquisition that still impact your work two years later and how we can continue to improve, so please reach out to HR or to your executive leader to discuss!

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Clueless

Feb 10, 2021 - Customer Success in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

People I work with were truly special and worked hard for the company

Cons

Little or no recognition No salary raises for a couple of years Senior leadership does not listen

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

More than I had hoped for!

Aug 4, 2020 - Field Sales in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, winning in a down economy. JV is an older brand in the space but feels very much like a startup with a great culture and lots of competitive wins. I have the resources I need to make money here and the company is invested in its people. Everyone is here to help sales and it shows. This is a great example of how an established brand can reinvent and reinvigorate itself with quality leadership and a culture of winning and accountability which results in growth.

Cons

Many brands, still sorting out the long-term structure. Prospects can sometimes be confused as JV is now 4 brands rolled into a great platform. It will take time for cohesion from a product perspective but the temporary measure are working.

Global Recruiting Leader

Thank you for the feedback! We've spent a lot of time and energy ensuring the team knows what success looks like and how to contribute to it so we're glad you're feeling it! As a product-first company, our engineering teams have been integrating the vast capabilities of the original four separate brands to now live within one platform helping talent teams attract, engage, and retain candidates across the entire candidate journey. As a company we have been focused on product first, and then updating positioning and messaging. We'll continue to use feedback like this on our journey!

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting future, some growing pains

Jan 16, 2021 - Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership team has great vision for the organization. The suite of products is amazing and positions the company well for the future. The internal teams are passionate and hard working.

Cons

Work life balance is a challenge. The leadership teams are aware and working to make improvements.

Global Recruiting Leader

Thanks for your thoughtful review. The passionate people of Jobvite are our pride and joy! The product roadmap is definitely exciting, and we're glad you're here with us for that journey into the future. We know work and life balance can be a challenge for everyone, especially over the year 2020, and we want to continue to help our team strike the right balance which looks different for each individual. Updates to the time off plans in 2020 aimed to increase flexibility for all team members to take time when and how they need it, and our own Kelly Lavin shared her person thoughts on the blog last month as well: https://www.jobvite.com/blog/employee-experience/the-importance-of-balance-for-todays-always-on-workforce/ . Our HR Business Partners are also available to talk with any employee at any time to strategize with you on ideas to incorporate more balance into your schedule if you're finding it hard to do on your own. We Care about the team and are always here to support you!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Remote worker with lots of flexibilities

Mar 25, 2020 - Sales Account Executive in San Mateo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Majority of the sales team is remote and there is no sense that "Big Brother" is watching over you and micro-managing. The way Salesforce and our sales process is set up is aligned with the Buyer's Journey, which I love since it's much more natural for our clients, is very transparent, and provides them a much better experience. We're compensated well, US health benefits are good for Singles (unsure about family or couples) and there are other reimbursement perks (that may or may not be available for all employees, but definitely remote employees like internet, phone, and gym reimbursement.) Product offering is pretty sweet too, whether someone is considering the full suite, or just particular functions.

Cons

401K is offered, but there's no match. 4 companies becoming 1 has its natural challenges when migrating systems, and the first year definitely had speed bumps, but things are quite smooth and efficient now (2020.) The current GTM strategy (using the Jobvite and Talemetry brands) can be confusing for new conversations, but it's a segue and opportunity to discuss the new Jobvite, which is typically well-received

Global Recruiting Leader

I really enjoyed reading your review - thanks for sharing such a detailed account of your experience! The continued investment in sales and operations is critical to creating the transparent experience you spoke of, so it's good to hear you're seeing the value. Great observation about brand alignment and GTM strategy - among other marketing initiatives, we've made investments into product marketing recently which will help us continue to evolve in this area specifically. I'll also share your suggestion for additional product training with the team to see what can be added to the existing library!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 157 Reviews