KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Jobvite

Is this your company?

Jobvite

Add a Review

Jobvite Employee Reviews about "no 401k match"

Updated Jun 28, 2021

Found 8 of over 177 reviews

4.0
Jobvite CEO Pete Lamson
Pete Lamson
Pros
  • "The leadership at Jobvite is driven by truth & here to listen(in 35 reviews)

• "Unlimited PTO is great for work/life balance, and working from home as well(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The massive growth Jobvite has seen in the last two years is still continuing, leaving some teams a little chaotic in the mix(in 23 reviews)

• "Benefits are meh, no 401k match, health insurance could be better, pay is middle of the road(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "no 401k match"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

High growth, fast moving company, genuine care for employees

Aug 4, 2020 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

From the top-down, the culture at Jobvite is one of empowerment, sincerity and a desire to continually improve to deliver innovative solutions to our customers. The senior leadership team demonstrates a genuine care for the well-being of employees. We work hard and in an environment of continuous improvement so we are continuously getting better. The company is large enough to provide stability, but small enough and without bureaucracy so employees are empowered to get things done.

Cons

401k match would be great

1 person found this review helpful

Global Recruiting Leader

Empowerment, sincerity, continuous improvement....you flatter us!! Knowing these things are important to you makes us thrilled you're part of our team! We evaluate our benefits offerings each year and are always appreciative of feedback on what you'd like to see more of. Employee feedback is a critical part of that evaluation and planning - keep it coming!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Never Ending "startup" - work yourself to the bone for no benefit

Jun 28, 2021 - Implementation
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home friendly. Unlimited PTO - if you're able to use it without making more stress for yourself.

Cons

Work/Life balance: you need to work as much as possible to keep up. Benefits: not 401k match, regular insurance, nothing else. Pay: no raises, even for "promotions." Career advancement: hires come from outside, internal promotions just add a new job to your existing workload. Management (all levels): Full of platitudes and promises but day after day most people are forced to trudge through their workload unsupported. Management does not have your back when there are problems and people on the ground are the ones solving every issue. "Escalations" go all the way up the flag pole but end up right back with the original person who has to figure out where to go to resolve them. Management just adds pressure and eyeballs but does not actually take initiative to be of any service - many times it fails as if they work for the client and not the same company.

7 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0

The best is yet to come

Jul 31, 2020 - Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership at Jobvite is driven by truth & here to listen. They listen not only to their employees but to our prospects/customers. We are being influenced every day by our leaders who not only know the way to success, but they show us the way. Constantly being coached and held accountable for our work. I have never worked for an organization that lives out its values like this one...we do what we say, we care, we embrace a growth mindset, & we keep it real.

Cons

401k match... would be a nice to have.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Global Recruiting Leader

Our values are everything and it's awesome to hear that you so those in action! Keep the feedback coming, both as an employee and on behalf of our customers!!

4. 5.0

Positive changes

Mar 25, 2020 - Marketing Manager in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company has made major improvements and really cares about their employees and the culture. Transitions were a bit rough after the acquisition, but the leadership has made it a priority to make this a great place to work. Bringing 4 companies together is not an easy undertaking, and there have been plenty of challenges and obstacles to overcome along the way. I'm grateful to be here and to be part of the positive change.

Cons

No 401K match but no major complaints.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Global Recruiting Leader

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Culture is so key to where we're headed and we ask the team to live out our values - we do what we say, we care, we embrace a growth mindset, & we keep it real - everyday when then come to work. We're so grateful to have team members like you helping to navigate the challenges and bring positivity and forward momentum to the work you do. Thank you for being part of our story!

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

It's ok...

May 2, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Jobvite is a great place to lean. Devops is fantastic, engineering has some bright people, the architect is without a doubt one of the smartest people I've had the pleasure of working with, but 100% focus on budget over everything else makes it very difficult to keep up.

Cons

Benefits are meh, no 401k match, health insurance could be better, pay is middle of the road. C and E staff plays favorites.

4 people found this review helpful

Jobvite Executive Team

Thank you for sharing. We try to hire the best and the brightest talent and we’re thankful you were able to work alongside some of those individuals and had a great experience! As we look towards the future, we are focused on continuous improvement so as to present great opportunities for our employees. Our teams are our greatest asset and providing a positive work environment is super important, which is why we’re thankful for your input as we continue to build on what has been created. – Jared Adams, SVP Product Engineering

6. 5.0

Professional Services Consultant

Aug 6, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Onboarding - very involved onboarding process! Before I joined, I was invited to an office outing where I was able to get to know everyone before starting. Everyone was very welcoming. This continued into my first few weeks on the job. The team has been very hands on in my onboarding/training and everyone in the office is warm, inviting and open to questions. Environment - the environment is very positive. Again, everyone is very open to questions and more than happy to help. Everyone is very excited about the work they are doing and energized coming into the work day. There are a few challenges in terms of system and process, but there is a great mindset when it comes to tackling these challenges as a team. Benefits - the benefits are very competitive for the midwest employees since this company is based in CA. Benefits are extremely well priced with good coverage and you can be reimbursed monthly for a gym membership.

Cons

Benefits - while most of the benefits are competitive, there is no 401k match currently. This isn't a huge deal breaker since I haven't had a match above 6%, but still something to consider.

4 people found this review helpful
    7. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Figure out what you want to be as a company

Jan 31, 2017 - Professional Services Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, helpful colleagues Open to remote employees Market leader for flagship ATS product Strong overall market analyst perception of company Great at listening to the customer

Cons

Remote employees disconnected from the rest of the company which makes relationship building and connective tissue a challenge Message on the direction of company seems to be conflicting at times Strong desire to "scale to the enterprise" but no clear plan on what that means Internal perceptions of what an "enterprise customer" is, seem misaligned No 401K match Middle of the road equity value Position leveling and career pathing still seems to be a growing pain Lack of dedicated engineering and product dev resources for non-flagship products

5 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to Work!

Oct 28, 2016 - Regional Sales Manager in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome Benefits, Fast Pace, Work Remote. Great company who listens. Always Innovating and trying to improve.

Cons

No 401k Match, Slightly lower than Market Comp. Really, that's the only cons. Just keep doing what you are doing.

2 people found this review helpful