John Galt Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

John Galt Solutions Reviews

3.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Flexible Schedule for Experienced People"

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been working here for 3 years and have been able to maintain a great work life balance due to the flexibility of the schedule.
    Very strong product to sell. My customers are happy which makes me happy!
    Good commission structure.

Cons

Need to hire more supply chain professionals to support our growth.

"Room for improvement."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at John Galt Solutions full-time

Pros

Decent pay, flexible schedule (kind of), cool office space, outstanding christmas party, smart co workers, company is financially stable and has been in business for along time

Cons

1. The software is pretty outdated and slow and buggy. they seem to have a hard time innovating. i felt like it used to be a startup type culture where they used to have lots of "ideas" people but most of them are gone now.
    2. Sometimes they'll fire people at whim, but also then sometimes will keep incompetent / disliked employees on for years. the upshot is often you'll end up having to do someone else's job.
    3. kind of a dead end career wise. theres not really any promotions to be had so you'll be in the same job for a long time. also they don't like to spend money on career development or training (unless your in sales I guess.)
    4. i had a really bad cold and i couldnt come in; they asked me for a doctors note. for a cold? really? i guess they wanted me to infect everyone.
    5. way too casual about some aspects of the business. i wont go into details but i saw some incredibly unprofessional behavior. i was shocked.

Advice to Management

i wont name names but i honestly think a lot of the management needs to step down and let someone else run the company. theres a lot of changes that need to be made but i think people have gotten complacent.

"It was a great time"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at John Galt Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very interesting people, a place that values people and personalities, personal opinions, a place where everyone can feel empowered to contribute, and where results are noticeable quickly. They work hard and play hard. I felt a sense of ownership when I worked there and that certainly made the work more interesting! They've built a pretty cool team and people are loyal, fun and smart. The projects were interesting, goals and targets were clear. Nothing helps more to stay engaged with the job you do than seeing results. It excited me to see John Galt's products making a difference. Their office space is a gem!

Cons

I have no complaints about John Galt Solutions

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job!

"Good challenges & learning opportunities"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at John Galt Solutions full-time

Pros

good bonuses, good learning opportunites, transparent culture, supportive leadership, great customers, good Christmas party, family oriented. Strong growth.

Cons

negative employees sometimes cause drag on the group causing me to wear too many hats & responsibilities.

"Account Manager"

Pros

Small, close-knit working environment. International exposure.

Cons

Very strange company. Extremely young and bizarre culture. CEO is slightly unstable who frequently had mood fluctuations and often extremely unprofessionally, not only within the team but with clients and other business associates.