78% would recommend to a friend
(17 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
Found 17 of over 22 reviews
Updated Jul 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.0Jul 25, 2023Head of MarketingCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPortland, ME
It's still small enough that most folks are wearing a lot of hats. I enjoy that type of work environment. Small enough where we can get stuff done without too much bureaucratic barriers. But established enough as a company and a platform that we are selling a great product and the company does provide benefits etc.
Some could see the start up nature / size of the company as a con. Not everyone thrives in a smaller environment.
- 5.0Jul 19, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAustin, TX
Jointly is one of the most welcoming and friendly working environments I've ever worked in. Everyone works really hard and enjoys what we do.
Hard to find anything. Startup environment is not for everyone.
- 5.0Jul 8, 2022Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
It is rare to find a group that truly cares about the company and its success as much as the people at Jointly do. We are a very small but hard working group. We move fast and get to see the fruits of our labor very quickly. Every employee carries their own weight.
Typical small startup cons but the freedom and job satisfaction outweigh all of them 10 fold.
- 5.0Jan 27, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAustin, TX
- open door policy from top to bottom - amazing culture! - able to contribute your ideas and feel like you have a voice - everyone is friendly and highly approachable -feels like you are apart of a family that has each other's back - get to work with the latest and greatest technology - get to be at the forefront of disrupting the real estate industry
Your common growing pains for a young start-up
- 5.0Jan 19, 2021DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAustin, TX
+ Amazing team and CEO. I feel valued as an employee and that my thoughts and expertise matter. + Work/life balance is pretty good + Employees are given lots of opportunities for career growth and learning + Great culture. The company works hard to keep the culture alive even while we're working from home through various virtual events. + You have the opportunity to be part of and shake up the real estate industry + Company offers healthcare and a 401(k)
+ General startup growing pains with people taking on many hats
- 5.0Dec 3, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeAustin, TX
*All the Jointly employees are extremely talented and are always willing to help one another out. *The technology we are working on could completely change an industry in the absolute best way possible. *Employees have the opportunity to give input about the product, different processes, and much more. *It is extremely hands on work that allows employees to shine in their roles as well as have the ability to help out in other areas (you can essentially be a jack of all trades) *Even with COVID and work from home, the company and upper management have done a great job about scheduling safe team events and meetings to help keep the employees connected. *The team is diverse. We have some amazing employees working out of Argentina (how cool is that) and with them we really do work, Jointly.
*Can't think of really any.
- 5.0Nov 22, 2020Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAustin, TX
The people are great; everyone is committed to the same common goals and exemplifies the company's core values. The work is exciting and fast-paced. Feels like we are on the verge of something big. Lots of freedom to show off your strengths and contribute in your best way .
Just the usual growing pains that come with building out a new application and bringing in a lot of new talent
- 5.0Nov 20, 2020Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Great work environment/culture - Phenomenal teammates - Working on bleeding edge products and tech - Team always open to feedback and adapting. While being respectful to one-another. - Team events and outings
Can't think of any :)
- 5.0May 2, 2023Senior DevOps EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBuenos Aires
- Flexibility - Awesome working environment - Open minded culture
- No office in Argentina
Jointly Reviews FAQs
Jointly has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 22 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Jointly to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
78% of Jointly employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jointly 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.