The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Joliet Junior College? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Joliet Junior College employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with" (in 14 reviews)
- "Staff is great with helping you settle in if it's your first time working for them." (in 12 reviews)
- "The pay and benefits were great." (in 9 reviews)
- "Flexible hours, outdoor work, fun, great reference and experience" (in 3 reviews)
- "There were always opportunities to grow." (in 3 reviews)
- "Need more time Low Pay Punctual Challenging Commute" (in 9 reviews)
- "Two tier pay, bad management" (in 5 reviews)
- "2% annual salary increase." (in 4 reviews)
- "class educational institutions are the likes of Harvard, Yale, Brown, Oxford, etc. JJC leadership seems out of touch at best, and truly delusional at worst." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Joliet Junior College and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 16 of over 126 reviews
Updated Aug 9, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "great staff"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Dec 30, 2019CoordinatorCurrent Employee
Student-oriented with great staff. Benefits are not as expensive as other places.
Raises and promotion process can be difficult. Hiring process also a hassle.
- 5.0Oct 12, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Very nice, approachable staff. Students are dedicated and diverse. Pay was near average compared to other community colleges. Facilities are nice.
None that I can think of, other than would have preferred full time.