Jonathan Wesley Human Resources Intern Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2016

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Andrew Breuninger

"Human Resources Internship Experience"

Current Employee - Human Resources Intern in Oak Brook, IL

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley part-time for less than a year

Pros

I have learned many different things while working here. I've learned the way HR works from a 360 degree angle, which is priceless since I am still a full-time student during the school year. The office energy is unreal, everyone is genuinely happy to be there. They were super flexible in working with my summer schedule and very open to making this internship a 10/10 for my personal needs.

Cons

Maintaining a positive attitude is vital and sometimes hard when you're just having a rough day, but honestly the cons are few and far between

Advice to Management

Keep doing you :)

Jonathan Wesley2016-06-16
  2. "Best Internship Experience Yet!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Intern in Palos Park, IL

I have been working at Jonathan Wesley for less than a year

Pros

*Management is caring and driven to achieve. *Co-workers are fun and goal-oriented people. *Employees are actively engaged each and every day. *Casual work environment in the office. *Located next to some good restaurants and sandwich shops. *Music played in lobby has a good variety. *Company mission and vision are easy to relate to. *Flexible work hours. *Open celebration of the student mindset. *Corporate training...

Cons

*Being an intern and not a full-time employee. *Office is a little on the small side.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing - you are going to go far. Consider expanding into other technology markets (perhaps even hardware and/or software). I may only be an intern, but I can say for a fact that interning here has been an excellent learning experience. Thank you for being open to new ideas from your staff and promoting a friendly and productive environment.

Jonathan Wesley2015-08-08