Joseph Stone Capital Reviews
Be the first to recommend this company
(8 total reviews)
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
Updated Jun 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 16, 2023Investment Banking AnalystFormer Intern, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
The team that I joined is specializing in Chinese companies' IPO and similar investment banking businesses, which was an enriching and rewarding experience. The company's in-depth knowledge and understanding of the nuances and complexities of Chinese IPOs and related investment banking activities are truly commendable. The team's ability to navigate the unique challenges of this sector and deliver successful outcomes is remarkable. And my experience with Joseph Stone Capital has been exceptionally positive. The company's expertise in Chinese companies' IPO and related investment banking business, dedication to client satisfaction, collaborative culture, and focus on employee growth make it an excellent organization to be a part of. I highly recommend it to those seeking a rewarding career in the investment banking industry.
It would be great if the company can provide systematic training and more feedback and guidance to the interns
- 5.0May 11, 2023InternshipFormer Intern, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
1. Exceptional Learning Environment: The internship provided a robust platform for practical learning and application of academic concepts; 2. Strong Mentorship: Received invaluable guidance and mentorship from a highly skilled and supportive supervisor; 3. Professional Growth: The internship served as a great stepping stone for professional growth, with ample opportunities to develop and refine key skills; 4. Positive Work Culture: The company maintained a positive work culture that emphasized mutual respect, open communication, and continuous learning; 5. Feedback and Recognition: Regular feedback and recognition of work done well-boosted confidence and improved performance.
1. Steep Learning Curve: The internship involved complex tasks which initially presented a steep learning curve; 2. Fast-Paced Environment: The fast-paced work environment could sometimes be challenging to keep up with; 3. High Expectations: The team had high expectations for you, which would add some pressure, but also stimulating.
- 1.0Oct 28, 2021Investment Banking InternFormer InternNew York, NY
Good to learn lots of skills about banking, such as building valuation models and stock research
The communication process with supervisor is not going well, hard to reach out to people and limited instructions on work. Barely feedback
- 5.0Oct 19, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
learned a lot about the broker dealer business, paid for licensing and had a great camaraderie about themselves. Do not regret
cant think of to many, for your standard private investment firm, they do a lot to help out employees. great for hard workers and those willing to commit