Joyce Meyer Ministries Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

"Great Learning Environment"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Fenton, MO
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Fenton, MO

I have been working at Joyce Meyer Ministries full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at JMM has taught me how to consider people and projects from multiple angles. The product managers have instilled within me solid project principles that have helped me be more productive. The leadership is has shown me grace on several occasions, and is more than likely to hear my thoughts and concerns on a regular basis.

Cons

The interviewing process is very rigorous, and could be intimidating to someone not as mature in ministry in general. There are times when the size of the ministry demands work that feels like a "grueling pace." If you have not had ministry experience before, the level of sacrifice required at times to keep up could be exhausting.

Advice to Management

Continue to cast vision to the employees. Also, the achievers program is one of my favorite JMM perks.

Joyce Meyer Ministries Response

Mar 4, 2016 – HR Manager

Good to hear your input. It's helpful to know the interviewing process can be a little intimidating. We certainly don't want it to be overwhelming but we do want it to be rigorous. Your input is ... More

"My experience at JMM was one I would never have wanted to miss."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Pros

Employment wise, the wages and health benefits are comparable. If you are called to the ministry you will not fail! No place else will pay you to pray!

Cons

1. Mandatory OT puts a snare in time with God and involvement in Church.
    2. Some management ways can be hurtful, resulting in unhappy workers, which can hamper the output of quality work.

Advice to Management

On site Christian Councelling would have been a real plus and could help people who have not dealt with old issues or new issues in their lives.