- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - White Plains, NY
Found 68 of over 71 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The benefits that Juice Generation offer are amazing and there is a lot of potential to grow within the company." (in 6 reviews)
- "Free juices and bowls throughout the day" (in 4 reviews)
- "The people that I have met here are absolutely incredible, and I know I will be working here for a very, very long time." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay, flexible schedule, co workers, tips" (in 3 reviews)
- "Employees are a good group of people to work with." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Juice Generation and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 6, 2022 - Supervisor in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work if you want to grow quickly. They have Supervisor and Manager training throughout the year. Even though I didn't have prior management experience, they told me because of my great attendance and learning the recipes so quickly I should consider doing more. I got my DOH card and started training for Supervisor soon after. My Supervisor training prepared me for my new role through online and in-store training.
It's really busy, and there's always something to do but at least time goes by faster. We also get rude customers here and there.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 26, 2022 - Team MemberRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
JG has great workers who always help out each other and contribute to a healthy culture. It is great to work at a place where energy is always upbeat regardless of how busy it gets
There are a couple of customers who come in and are rude to the employees and are very demanding.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 29, 2022 - Team Member in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company offers great benefits ( FT hours, OT hours, $16.25/hr, free juice or smoothie each shift, 401k, commuter benefits, medical, dental and vision) and always room for growth. If you put in the hard work it does get noticed and you will get compensated for your work. Every store is family orientated and if you ask for help they will help you out.
You have to be on your feet for 8 hours. Schedule is not flexible.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 25, 2022 - Creative Director in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Benefits, Good Culture, Opportunities to advance within the company, Busy and engaging.
As it is anywhere, there are times when meeting tight deadlines can be a little stressful.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 7, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
All I can think of is the free food.
Management is EXTREMELY out of touch with reality. Believe the other reviews about how horrible the CEO is. He acts like a child. Very drama and angry. Everyone scared of him. Lots of phony ppl working here esp in the office. Management is constantly gossiping about other employees. If owner doesn’t like the way u breathe or something small, you will be fired. No real days off. Using sick day or even getting covid can also get you fired. Reporting harassment can get u fired . So much favoritism here it’s disgusting. Feels like a cult. Managers are all sheep that kiss up to higher management.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 24, 2022 - Operation ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Health benefits, Growth and Development
Busy environment new team members often struggle to pick upContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 20, 2022 - Team MemberRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free smoothies and good people in my store
Wish the schedule gave consecutive days offContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 13, 2022 - SupervisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits and opportunity to grow in the company
Very busy and often need more staffContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 30, 2022 - Recruiter in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
50% off food & drinks
Poor workplace culture. Limited work/life balance. There was a general theme of discontent in the corporate office. The culture was even worse when the CEO was in office. Everyone would tense up when he was there. The CMO's behavior was also concerning - would regularly gossip and was particularly rude when I put in my 2 weeks even though I didn't work in Marketing. It was odd, and I was surprised that someone that was somewhat senior in their career would be so unprofessional. That behavior wouldn't fly anywhere else but at Juice Generation, and it also confirmed I was making the right move by leaving. The CFO was great but our paths didn't cross much. Bad culture, benefits, zero career mobility, and C-suite had the worst leadership style I've ever seen.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 8, 2021 - Advance Team MemberRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Tips, Benefits, free juice/smoothie/açaí bowl
You are made to feel bad if you call out sick. When you let management know that you will be away on vacation months in advance they try and tell you they don’t have enough people to cover shifts (I still took my vacation if telling and reminding you constantly 7 months prior to my departure & you don’t have coverage has nothing to do with me….that’s called poor planning and poor employee retention) They do there best to try and force a 6 day schedule on you I’ve witnessed them trying to talk an employee out of going to class to stay & work smh They also love a person that kisses up to peopleContinue reading
Juice Generation Reviews FAQs
Juice Generation has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 71 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Juice Generation to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 22% over the last 12 months.
76% of Juice Generation employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Juice Generation 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.