Juicy Couture Sales Supervisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Paul Blum
  1. "Juicy couture"

Sales Supervisor in Wrentham, MA

I worked at Juicy Couture

Pros

The pros of this company were the staff And the culture of the brand.

Cons

Bulk buyers, pay , foreign shoppers

Juicy Couture2015-03-17
  2. "Sales supervisor"

Former Employee - Sales Supervisor in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Juicy Couture full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work enviorment, amazing people

Cons

Company shut down after buy out

Juicy Couture2014-10-17
  3. "High Level Client Service"

Former Employee - Sales Supervisor in Troy, MI

I worked at Juicy Couture part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good hourly pay, great training and customer service tools, great upper management (for the most part), easy to build client relationships. No commission but still a fairly competitive environment. Fantastic employee discount!! Loved putting outfits together when new collections hit.

Cons

Clothing quality started to get bad when I left. No commission was a bummer. Overly stressful during DM/RM visits!

Juicy Couture2014-09-07
  4. "A great company to work for in its prime, no longer very professional."

Former Employee - Part Time Sales Supervisor in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Juicy Couture part-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay rate, vacation hours, growth

Cons

unprofessional managers and workplace, always had to buy clothes in current collection or could not work.

Juicy Couture2014-08-26
  5. "Great Place for growth"

Former Employee - Sales Supervisor in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Juicy Couture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I loved working at Juicy, my talent and skills were recognized and I moved up very quickly in this company.

Cons

Retail hours, you know how that goes.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring the best of the best, don't settle.

Juicy Couture2014-04-18
  6. "Once a Juicy Girl, always a Juicy Girl!"

Former Employee - Sales Supervisor in Livermore, CA

I worked at Juicy Couture full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, and very ethical company. My experience with the company at large was awesome. I love Juicy and would stand by the company 100%. Training is on point, they really help you, and they are constantly trying to help you grow and prosper into higher positions.

Cons

My store manager was awful. She was a last minute hire that didn't even last 6 months. She claimed to be Mormon so she "Didn't have to work Sunday's". However, Juicy being the ethical company that it is let it go. I really just wished that the DM and Regional Managers would have came in to visit more. Maybe they wouldn't have had such high turn over in our store. Our Manager was awful, but I learned great lessons... from her on what type of manager not to be.

Advice to Management

Have your district managers and regional visit the stores more. I never even met our regional manager! Also, for a store that is brand new and the district manager only being there when we first opened is so unaccepted. We had 6 girls quit within the first month of being open! Don't you think that should send of some whistles?

Juicy Couture2014-04-09
  7. "Part-time supervisor"

Current Employee - Part Time Sales Supervisor in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Juicy Couture part-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the clothes, great discount, pretty decent pay. Everyone is super up beat and fun that I have worked with. Everything promised is always delivered.

Cons

The brand itself has lost it's luster. When I look at juicy I can't tell you who the juicy girl is or who she wants to be. I think the brand could be much more successful is stores or districts were treated more like boutiques and had more freedom to express the cities or districts view of who the juicy girl is. Because the juicy girl in Miami or LA is not the same girl shopping juicy Charleston. Also the hiring... process is a little lengthy and the company lets really great people slip threw their fingers. They also take long to get back to stores about opportunities to help out with the community or get involved. They want us to be involved and clientle but give us no way to get involved. There also isn't too much room for promotion opportunities but its mostly be pause how small the stores are and employees tend to stick around.

Advice to Management

Better communication to stores and a more defined brand

Juicy Couture2013-12-02

"Don't Waste Your Time"

Former Employee - Sales Supervisor in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Juicy Couture full-time for more than a year

Pros

An amazing employee discount is about all I have to say positive about working for this brand of Liz Claiborne.

Cons

Outrageous sales goals Crazy hours Floor sets are insane and occur 1-2x a month and last around 5-8 hours Upper management is comprised of inexperienced individuals Having to wear JC clothing will have you spending every cent you earn in the store

Advice to Management

Train your employees and invest time and money into making them brand ambassadors. Visit the stores more than twice a year and try to connect with the entire team.

Juicy Couture2012-10-10
  9. "Great discount, that's about it"

Former Employee - Sales Supervisor

I worked at Juicy Couture full-time for more than a year

Pros

65% off wear to work Great clothing and accessories Loyal customers Majority of people are fun to work with Decent pay

Cons

No work/life balance Cattiness Individual sales goals but no commission Expected to make similar $$ amounts to other stores in district that are in tourist/high traffic areas No support from upper management High turnover rate, especially at the store manager and district manager level Not a lot of growth potential

Advice to Management

Keep policy and procedure the same across the board Get your company "standards" in line and stop changing your ideas on a weekly basis Realize that the store manager is not usually the one driving results and give credit where credit is due Give better opportunity to move up Have a better outlet to raise questions and concerns Don't put employees on the back burner

Juicy Couture2012-06-25
  10. "I was happy to go to work !!!!!!"

Part Time Sales Supervisor

I worked at Juicy Couture

Pros

The people are awesome. The discount was amazing and it was so much fun to go to work. Best Store Manager I have ever had and the DM was great too!

Cons

The pay should be a bit more competitive... Too Low

Advice to Management

I love the way this company is run. I think it is a very upbeat and fun place to work

Juicy Couture2012-04-19