Jumio Reviews

Found 136 of over 143 reviews

4.3
Jumio CEO Robert Prigge
Robert Prigge

What people are saying about Jumio

Join the conversation on

Tech

207.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Jumio~868408
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "In my 5 years at Jumio, this is the best culture I have ever seen established and created from the top.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great people, company and work/life balance.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Amazing leadership(in 5 reviews)
  • "The team is committed, smart and fun.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Salary is good(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A total rocket ship filled with great people

Apr 6, 2022 - Enterprise Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- An industry leading product - Super fast growth - Great teammates - Amazing leadership

Cons

With a company growing so fast it inevitably means learning as you go and making refinements. I think the team has done an great job in how they have handled the growth over the past few years and even just recent quarters

Jumio Response

Thanks for the post and great to hear you're enjoying the people, the product and the leadership at Jumio. The Account Management team is excellent so thank you for everything you must be doing too!

2. 5.0

Walk the Talk with Culture | Great Teammates

Mar 28, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Culture. Some companies pay lip service. At this company it is pervasive and you feel it in each and every interaction with teammates. I have also noted this resonates with Jumio customers, they notice the cohesive nature of the company. + Teammates. Diverse on an individual level yet united in working hard and having a balance. + Challenges. Look no further, the doors are open and the challenges are here. You can build your skills and career here while making a positive social impact. It's true... not just talk.

Cons

- This is not a cushy M-F 9-5 job. Look somewhere else if you want to coast along.

1 person found this review helpful

Jumio Response

That's so good to hear, thanks for the feedback and highlighting the culture that makes it such a pleasure to collaborate with Jumios from any team and location.

3. 5.0

Unicorn company! Great culture

Mar 23, 2022 - Talent Team in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is great to work here!

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Jumio Response

Thanks for posting, we do admire (and envy) people with the gift of brevity :-)

4. 5.0

About 1 year in and loving it

Mar 22, 2022 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, great solutions, great leadership. So happy I made the move!

Cons

There's so much addressable market across the suite of solutions within Jumio. (I guess that's a great thing for Sales people) but thinking there could be an opportunity to go really deep into one or two verticals and corner those markets.

Jumio Response

Thank you for sharing and delighted to hear you're happy with your decision to join Jumio - there's so much opportunity and the sales team is right at the forefront of our continued growth. Interesting thoughts on 'going deep' in a few verticals - will pass that on.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Why I love being a Jumio !

Mar 22, 2022 - Global Vice President Partners in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joined Jumio 4 months ago and I must say this has been an amazing experience. Despite some limitation to meet with everyone, the values of the companies are real: I.D.E.A.L : Integrity, Diversity, Empowerment, Accountability and Leading innovation. We are living our values. In 4 month, I feel empowered, having fun, making an impact, being recognized. Jumio is highly focused on customers, making them successful in their challenges. What we do in Jumio is inspiring, we are contributing to making our world a better place for us and our younger generation !

Cons

Not enough people know about Jumio and the mission we are on.

Jumio Response

Great to hear and thanks for taking the time to post - we especially love hearing from recent joiners enjoying their new roles and the environment at Jumio. It's very exciting to see the Partners team going from strength to strength.

6. 5.0

Hottest Company in a Hot Market

Jul 11, 2021 - Sales in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been impressed by the sped that the company operates at. In the hot identity space I feel like this is the hottest one out there. The team that I work with is the best that I have seen and I feel like my work is valued.

Cons

I wish that the benefits were better. I feel like there is a pull to go back into the office, but nothing has been announced. I hope that we move to 100% remote.

Jumio Response

Thanks for the feedback. On Return To Office - if you've missed the updates at All Hands the latest is that most Jumio offices are open again for those who want to return but there's zero pressure to return. It's 100% up to you until at least the end of 2022 when the team will review the position. More and more roles are available 100% remote and all of them have a good degree of flexibility. We've noted the need to share more comms on this so thanks for highlighting.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, lots of opportunities to grow

Feb 16, 2021 - Director in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people make work fun. Everyone is super supportive. Management is transparent and approachable. Great place to learn and lots of opportunities to grow.

Cons

Work can get pretty hectic and they have been trying to hire to cover the workload

1 person found this review helpful

Jumio Response

Thanks so much for the review, great to hear the transparency and approachability is appreciated - certainly something we value. Definitely lots of hiring at the moment to support our growth.

8. 5.0

Love my new company!

Feb 16, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Leadership seems to do a good job staying connected with employees -Team members step out of their way to help and make sure everyone succeeds

Cons

-Nothing really worth sharing - especially joining in the midst of a Pandemic

Jumio Response

We love our new employees too! Thanks for taking time to post the review and great to hear everyone is being supportive and helping a new joiner get up to speed - it's not easy joining remotely so we're working hard to make it as positive as possible.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, product, and culture!

Feb 16, 2021 - Sales Manager in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are supportive of you and a great place to grow your career. I've seen many internal promotions since I joined 2 years ago. Great diversity of people too. It's fun to see a global company like Jumio managed so well from the top down.

Cons

New features and functionality need to be smoothed out better in beta. I fear the product team may push features out before they are truly prime time, and still needing some tweaks. Overall, however, this is not a huge problem, and just something that I've seen from time to time. This is likely due to the many deployments of Jumio, and our engineering team having to deal with both web and mobile applications of the technology.

Jumio Response

Thanks for the feedback, great to hear your take on the people and culture at Jumio as well as the constructive thinking on the features/product. Hopefully you've been able to share this directly with the product team too - I know they welcome feedback and are super responsive.

10. 5.0

Great Opportunity, Growing Company

Jan 22, 2021 - Manager in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Jumio because I liked the idea of being part of a solution: fighting on-line fraud and fraudsters. What I found here is a really great group of people who are smart and welcoming. I really appreciated this when we moved to working remotely this year. There's a ton of growth and hiring happening, which makes for good energy and excitement.

Cons

The typical growing pains that global companies go through. There are choppy communication lines with some managers. There are changes that need to be made in the way we do things, but the leadership sees this, or at least is open to seeing this and then making those changes.

Jumio Response

Thank you for posting. Lovely to see how many people enjoy the purposeful work we do to battle online fraud and make the online world a safer place. Definitely an important and valuable mission as anyone who's suffered from identity theft will confirm.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Reviews

Jumio Reviews FAQs

Jumio has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 143 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Jumio to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Jumio employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Jumio. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

85% of Jumio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Jumio 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Jumio to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Jumio Job Seekers