Jump Associates Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Dev Patnaik
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great place, long hours."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Pros

A great place to work and learn. Loved the the people I worked with.

Cons

The hours can be brutal.

Advice to Management

Need to be more aggressive about growth.

"Fantastically interesting and meaningful work"

I have been working at Jump Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

As advisors on strategy, innovation and growth, Jump helps companies find a path through their most important challenges. We're lucky to get to work on these problems and projects. The work itself is always interesting (new technologies, new products, new markets). And it feels deeply meaningful - because the people we work for (our clients) care so much, and because it's always oriented around understanding the people they serve (the customers). Clients tell us we make a difference - for their organizations, yes, but also often for them in very personal ways.

Beyond the work, it's a place where values matter and the people care about each other. The team is filled with engaged, smart folks from a wide variety of backgrounds. This makes conversations stimulating. I'm always learning something new from my peers.

I've been at Jump for what feels like many years - and I still really enjoy coming to work (most days!)

Cons

While this is typical of consulting firms, the hours and travel can be unpredictable and long at times. There's a focus on team, coaching/feedback and culture that works well but won't be a fit for every one. Management systems (planning, tracking, compensation) and business development are works-in-progress.

Advice to Management

As Jump grows, keep the focus on relationships (Jumpsters, families, clients), meaningful work and impact.