Jungle Scout Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Dream Job"

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Jungle Scout full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

JS is AMAZING. The people are phenomenal and come from diverse backgrounds. Managment is very compassionate. They honestly WANT you to succeed. This company promotes from within so there are so many opportunities for advancements. Coworkers are very welcoming. Seriously they make you feel like a long lost family member lol. They pay is good. Benefits are good. Everything is all good! I love this job so far and I can't wait to become a NINJA. :). Also, who doesn't love Greg Mercer?

Cons

None. I know that seems hard to believe but JS is as close to perfection as one can get in the job arena.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and helping your workers flourish. Thank you for listening, caring and being supportive(and giving tough love when it's needed).

"The best remote employer everrrr."

Former Employee - Customer Suceess Specialist in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Suceess Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at Jungle Scout full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You are welcomed by all the team members as one of their own. The whole process of working at Jungle Scout is made so easy and transparent. You are acknowledged for your feedback and you are given a voice. The bi-annual retreat is a dream come true. The team members are from all across the globe and super friendly. The company's values are in place and every action takes place according to those.

Cons

There are no cons at all.

Advice to Management

None. You guys rock!

"Best job I have ever had!!"

Current Employee - Customer Success
    Current Employee - Customer Success

I have been working at Jungle Scout full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working from home. Excellent team! Great pay! Excellent benefits! Very flexible. Fantastic management. Leadership is phenomenal!

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons to report.

Advice to Management

JS Management is wonderful!

"It's amazing. Seriously."

Current Employee - Marketing Content Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Marketing Content Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Jungle Scout full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great salary and benefits, amazingly talented team, fast growing company.

Cons

Hardly any that I can think of... I guess I miss my coworkers when I'm not around them (I work remote), but that's about it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. This rocks!

5. "Seems all good so far!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Agent in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Agent in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Jungle Scout full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home or remote, Friendly co-workers and customers, they offer a great product that is top notch for the industry and actually helps people so its easy to promote.

Cons

No cons about the actual job or company. I will say the interview process was semi-repetitive. Each person I interviewed with asked nearly the same questions and they were mostly the standard interview questions you would run into anywhere. I thought they would be a little more exciting and insightful.

"Great company, still in growing stages"

I have been working at Jungle Scout full-time

Pros

Jungle Scout is a rapidly growing start-up. There are new people hired all the time. This means that the work environment is very fast-paced and flexible. You have a lot of room to choose your own projects and can really have an impact on the way things are done.

The people at Jungle Scout are some of the nicest I've ever met: enthusiastic, accommodating, helpful, and adventurous. I have not a single complaint. They're really easy to get along with and make friends among coworkers.

Jungle Scout is a start-up, but it's one of the few out there where I can really see the company growing into something more mature. The product ideas are solid and there's consistent growth. The CEO has an extremely well-thought-out plan for growing the company. I've really been impressed with Greg every time I've talked to him.

Cons

It can sometimes be frustrating that there are no protocols for things. You really have to take initiative to figure out what the problems are, how to solve them, and how to institutionalize your work so future employees don't keep re-inventing the wheel.

"Dream Company | Dream Job"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Jungle Scout full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Remote!
    - Excellent manangment style that is supportive combined with honest open communication
    - Vibrant company culture designed for everyone to succeed and grow in their respective fields
    - Tons of opportunity to advance within the company
    - The Jungle Scout products are world class seen as the best in the market so whatever department your in just makes your job that much more fun!
    - Agile work environment

Cons

Honestly there are not any!

"Wish I would have found JS a long time ago"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Jungle Scout full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1) The team is out of this world. No office politics and we literally work together as a family. It may sound cliche but it's true. No drama, just fun work and we look out for each other (including management)
    2) I can travel the world and still work, from anywhere
    3) Jungle Camp! (10 days of pure fun, goal settings and team environment, in another country)
    4) Profesional development. I started as an "agent" just 10 months ago and now I'm a manager.
    5) They always promote/hire from within and invest in our professional development.
    6) Measurable goals. But not just the typical "SMART" goals. We actually use this neat tool called "7 geese" to track and guide us (with detailed data) to reach those goals/metrics.

Cons

None, seriously, this place is unreal.

Advice to Management

Keep on rocking.

9. "Fast growing company that loves its employees"

I worked at Jungle Scout full-time

Pros

- lots of promotion opportunities. they promote from within
    - the management takes great care of employees. I always felt important and part of the team.

Cons

they are growing really fast so they work pretty hard. sometimes it's overwhelming but I like this kind of environment better than a stagnant one.

Advice to Management

keep the emphasis on the people

10. "The most exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Jungle Scout full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great energy! Incredibly smart and motivated team. An excellent culture of supporting each other individually and as a team. Very bright future for this company.

Cons

The company is growing quickly, so we're still working on finding processes and paths of communication for all activities.

Advice to Management

Work hard to keep the culture as the company grows - so important to continuing success!!