KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Amazing company and culture

Oct 18, 2021 - Director of Finance in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

JupiterOne is a company with insane potential! The employees work hard to make the amazing product succeed but do not sacrifice culture and do not lose sight of the human element of startups.

Cons

Typical startup growing pains - everyone works hard and wears multiple hats but does their best to keep things moving

2. 5.0

Climb Aboard - things are growing fast

Oct 5, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

J1 has created an autonomous and collaborative work environment where employees have the ability to learn something new every single day. I am passionate about what I am building and the problems it solves for each of my customers. Which is my next pro, the customers. I get to work with so many recognizable brands that are working to solve interesting problems, and I get to absorb that in my conversations with them. The tool is powerful, and does so much! I also have the best team. I get along with each of them and the atmosphere we have created is very supportive. The company recently did a retreat for all employees. Between food, accommodations, activities, and team building activities, it was a blast!

Cons

Work-life balance. What would a startup be without that struggle? I have raised this to management and we are working together to address the concern. Another con is the benefits package (What could be better: 401K package, parental leave, time off, medical)

3. 5.0

Awesome team, Awesome product

Sep 30, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- collaborative environment, team has a great.mix of soft and technical skills - given a lot of autonomy and responsibility (not just a ticket pusher) - great engineering organization, follows best practices and continually strives to improve

Cons

- None that I can think of!

4. 5.0

Never a dull day!

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Dynamic, nimble organization that's willing to pivot on a dime to move quick -Building a platform in a very hot section of the cybersecurity market -Employees are treated as people/human beings, not just a resource for delivering output. -Near-constant exciting news: new features, new customers, new advisors/investors, new partnerships, new employees, etc.

Cons

-General startup challenges: there are moments where too many hats are worn by folks, fire drills aren't uncommon, the product is improving quickly so there are bugs to deal with.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

One word: Awesome

Sep 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Awesome people - Awesome tech - Awesome product - Awesome customers It's cool to see we have so many J1 champions out there, who love both the product and the team behind it.

Cons

The typical growing pains of a startup. But that can also a good thing because you can get to experience many different aspects of a business, not just a siloed role.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Solid company, healthy culture, and talented coworkers!

Sep 29, 2021 - Head of Product Design in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the healthiest companies I've had the opportunity to work for... from being well funded, having a solid leadership team, and building on a solid product... to being empowered to do great work while having a great work/life balance... JupiterOne checks all the boxed.

Cons

Minor growing pains as the company continues its exponential growth but on a clear path forward.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

A Great Place to Work

Sep 29, 2021 - Solutions Engineer I in Durham, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

JupiterOne is full of smart people who enjoy working together collaboratively. The leadership structure is horizontal. The opportunities for meaningful impactful work is high and there is an energy here that is contagious. I wake up excited to do my job. Downtime is encouraged. Taking care of yourself is important here.

Cons

This is a startup so be ready to be busy on the flip side you will be busy and time will fly by.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great startup experience with even better people

Sep 28, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Fast paced * Relatively flat org structure * Smart people * Great company culture

Cons

Unlimited PTO is great but should include a minimum to force people to take it. The whole team is very dedicated and I think many will feel pressured to not take vacations in order to keep up. Equity and perks are great but could be a bit more competitive such as 401k match.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Extremely smart, hard-working, young company

Sep 28, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined JupiterOne at the ~45 employee mark. I was drawn by the intelligence, vision and work ethic of the company's leaders, as well as the accessibility and candor of the other rank-and-file employees. We are now almost double the number of employees, and the employee profile at both the leadership and contributor level has not deviated at all. We have a great product and a fantastic culture, and I do not see that changing.

Cons

We are a start-up, which means wearing different hats and improvising at times. If you need well-defined, rigid structure, you probably need to wait for J1 to have many more employees.

10. 5.0

Truly Amazing Company

Sep 28, 2021 - Sales Development Intern in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

-unbelievable culture where management wants you to succeed -great product that employees believe in -supportive team dynamic, management values their employees thoughts and always makes us feel heard and encouraged -many opportunities for advancement

Cons

I have had an incredible experience - no complaints!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews