What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad management and little career achievement" (in 12 reviews)
- "Compensation for the amount of work done by actual workers to ones that only works when managers are present is about same." (in 8 reviews)
- "The long hours and cleaning to do when you have the closing shift" (in 4 reviews)
- "Managers/Supervisors have favorites and will show it" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Just Salad and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 212 of over 225 reviews
Updated Sep 12, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Just Salad Reviews FAQs
Just Salad has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 225 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Just Salad to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
61% of Just Salad employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Just Salad 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.