K-Swiss Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Director"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

I worked at K-Swiss full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Paid decently in the beginning, but then continued to add work and promote without pay increases.

Cons

Gave out bogus stock options rather than pay increases. Made you clock in an out, even though you are a salaried employee working 60+ hours a week and would question you for coming in a few minutes late, despite the fact that you put in 14 hours that same day. The company was sold in 2013 and I heard the company culture has plummeted since. It was sad and depressing in 2013, so I hate to think what it's like now.

K-Swiss Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Global Vice President HR

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a post. I am sorry you are still upset with the company three years later. On a positive note, we have fixed the clocking issue for salaried employees... More

2. "A Great Place"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at K-Swiss as an intern

Pros

Despite having the reputation of perhaps being an "old" brand, I was exposed to some of the smartest people (young and old) i've worked with. Everyone there is passionate about their work, bright, and very friendly.

Cons

The company is a very cheap company and so many groups are understaffed and have few resources to grow.
    Communication between groups can sometimes lack, and at times the groups may be on completely separate pages all together.

Advice to Management

My advice would be allow for resources to be spread out to the different departments, as it may make for a more effective work force

3. "Great learning experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Pros

K-Swiss offers a great learning experience even when starting out. Good chance to grow personally. Very friendly employees and atmosphere

Cons

Poorly run with very little communication between management and lower employees. Hard to speak up and have your voice heard.

K-Swiss Response

Apr 21, 2017 – Global Vice President HR

I know it might be too late to respond to this post since its from 2011, but I am going to do it anyway. Thank you to the former employee for taking the time to write a post.
    I agree we have great... More