K&K Interiors Reviews | Glassdoor

K&K Interiors Reviews

2.0
Kyle Camp

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Strong lack of communication and not enough staff, but beautiful products."

I worked at K&K Interiors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible work schedule and overall nice people working there.

Cons

Too many tasks for not enough employees creating chaos. Lack of communication. Many problems ignored. Nice people but just seem like everybody is always mad. If they would hire more people would be much less chaotic. Seems like spending too much time keeping money from people that could be utilized on managing shipping problems.

"It was ok, if you're content with not moving forward."

Former Employee - Jewelry Department in Sandusky, OH
    Former Employee - Jewelry Department in Sandusky, OH

I worked at K&K Interiors full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The owners were really great, friendly guys. For Christmas, we had an hour paid lunch that was catered for us. When we were super busy, and had to work mandatory they ordered us pizza. Things like that were pretty awesome. The atmosphere was overall pretty friendly.

Cons

Although they tell you that "there is no seniority" there, it's a lie. Do NOT expect to get a raise or just because you're the best and hardest worker in the department. Also, I am asthmatic and their ash tray was located immediately outside of the door, so I was walking through a cloud of smoke every time I walk in and out of the building.

Advice to Management

Stop promoting incompetent jerks and start paying attention to the people that deserve it.