KAnand Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Dhruv Sampat

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "This is a great company to work for."

Current Employee - Employee
    Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at KAnand full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am currently an employee of Kanand Corporation. I have been working here for 7 years now. I have had nothing but great experience working for this company. The Management gives lot of growth opportunities for the employees and help them achieve success in their career. I have worked for other companies where there is no appreciation for your work. At KAnand if you are a good employee, they recognize and appreciate your efforts and go an extra mile to reward for the hard work.

The CEO is very open minded and is easily approachable. He always listens to the employees concerns and really care for their employees. . The whole team is helpful to each other.

All I can say is there is lot of growth opportunities if you are ready for the challenge. I am looking forward to working here for many years to come.

Cons

They have lot of requirements and need a bigger team.

Advice to Management

They should invest in team outing and stuff which will bring in good synergy between the employees.

Aug 4, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to see you’re enjoying working with us. With the motivated team members like yourself, we look forward to continue deliver our brand promise to our... More

2. "Honest and ethical company"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Architect in Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Architect in Cupertino, CA

I worked at KAnand full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This company is not like other consulting companies, who will try to cheat you in this business. In my tenure with KAnand, I have experience top culture and ethics in dealing with employment, immigration and payment. They will process all payments on time and thru proper payroll system and there is no delays. Management, especially CEO, of this company is very open and honest. They will tell you all the policies and details upfront. HR is prompt in following up with Clients on getting timecard approved for processing payment. They also have proper pay cycle depending upon your skills and experience. They have good contacts and relationships with major companies in Bay Area and you will get a chance to do consulting in different Fortune 500 companies.

I would recommend everyone to consider this company and talk to management before you decide to move on.

Cons

None that I have experienced.

Advice to Management

I liked the openness in your culture and business. Never let politics or bad ethics come your way. I am sure KAnand will be preferred vendor and company.

Aug 4, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Thank you for your kind words! Should you have any suggestions on how we can continue being an employer of choice, please reach out to any of our leaders and have your say. We are always listening... More

3. "On time payments"

Current Employee - Manager Human Resources in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Manager Human Resources in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

We placed one of our consultants with KAnand Corporation to their clients . We have been getting monthly payments on-time for our consultants. We are very happy work with it and support KAnand Corporation.

Cons

Great Management with great ethics

Aug 4, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Thank you for doing business with KAnand. Should you ever got any questions / concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to any of our leaders. We are always listening and keen on providing best possible... More

4. "Best company"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Houston, TX

Pros

Kanand is an most ethical organization I have ever worked for. They really care for their employees. They have very good control on client relationship. Top management from CEO are involved in the welfare of every employee. Best place to work.

Cons

Yet to find ! Management has always been supportive therefore hard to find a con as yet.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Aug 14, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Thank you for your kind words! We are pleased to see you’re enjoying working with us. Should you have any suggestions on how we can continue being an employer of choice, please reach out to any of... More

"KAnand Corp"

I have been working at KAnand full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Growing company.
    Driven and Passionate leadership.
    Great customer service mindset. Over the period of past 10 years, they have developed a strong relationship with their key clients, who rely on KAnand's services and at a times work exclusively with them.

Cons

Competitive market space. Company is in growth mode so there are some growing pains that senior management is trying their best to iron out and improve employee retention.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Treat your team as your assets and invest more time and resources building right processes, implementing productivity solutions and training your team members.

Aug 4, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Thank you for your feedback. Each year we continue to look at our business practices and see what improvements we can make. Should you have any suggestions on how we can continue being an employer of... More

6. "Great company to work with..Amazing work environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Pros

Great Management which is employee-centric and easily accessible.
    They listen to you and help you with your career growth.
    Team is just amazing to work with. Very conducive work environment and you enjoy the doing your work.
    Conveyance facilities to female employees is a big ++.

Cons

None that I see till now. Hope the company gets from better to best in time to come. All the Best!

Advice to Management

Please carry on your employee-centric policies.

Aug 4, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to see you’re enjoying working with us!

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Pune (India)

Pros

I have been working with KAnand for almost 5+ years, started my career as a recruiter and gradually climbed up the ladder. Working here is fun.
    Company look for the ownership qualities, how you deliver is your lookout.

Cons

Dont work here if you're scared of competition or failure.

Advice to Management

Adaptability to change lacks

Aug 4, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Thank you for your feedback. We are growing and as you rightly said we always look for employees demonstrating sense of ownership, openness and grit. We will continue to put in place a number of... More

"How is this so called company even running?"

I worked at KAnand full-time

Pros

NONE at all to be honest and blunt.

Cons

SO MANY that it cannot be covered in one page even. Worst CEO and senior management I have seen so far in my professional career. No professional etiquette, no empathy for its employees, they don't want employees, they want workers and slaves, pay is horrible, incentive is even worst, highly non-cooperative and not supportive, if dont mind getting paid later and happy with a meager incentive then go ahead and join, career opportunities are none, benfits-only their benefits matter, work/life balance-least bothered about employee's life.

Advice to Management

Please shut it down and stop spoiling careers, you may not care but others do care.

Aug 3, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Although not the best forum to dispute purposely misguided comments, it is important to state that we strongly disagree with the poster's allegations. KAnand takes very seriously its commitments to... More

"Expect very high and deliver very low"

Pros

Relaxed environment, too lenient administration, free salary for the tenure you are there, no work pressure, can take any number of breaks as you want.

Cons

For a workplace as small as Kanand there is to much politics going on behind the scenes amongst the employees and so called "Higher" management. You might be praised by 1 employee on your face and the same employee might curse about you to others behind your back.

Coming to work, there are hardly any clients the company has namely 3-4 but will portray as if there are lot of big clients. The salary is not paid upto mark and as per the experience that you might get anywhere else. Compared to the salary and clients in hand you are expected to perform beyond excellence which highly impossible.

Kanand works mainly on tier 2 clients to add to that there is no hold on any clients no matter what but they still want closures like a lottery machine. Feedbacks from clients are done on email bases, not even over the phones. There is no HR team, no marketing team n no Kanand team so to speak. Team leads are appointed for the namesake and every employee has a grudge with another over something. To top it all the incentive structure is no good at all . It is the lowest incentive you'll ever get anywhere in the market today so be careful before you enter.

There are no amenities whatsoever. No food facility, no tea or coffee nor snacks, no night allowance, if you want anything you are expected to make tea in a microwave, C'mon people!!.

Coming to the higher management, there are namely 3 main people handling the recruitment but none of them have what it takes to go and ask for the feedback directly to the client. If you and ask "why is there no feedback?" the only consistent answer you will always get is "we cannot ask client for feedback, it might jeopardize the relation with them and we might loose the client". In the lifetime of 10+ years of Kanand they are stuck on the same clients with no new clients and no direct clients nor have they tried to acquire new clients.

Advice to Management

I could go on with the cons but it will not be enough.. To management (if there is any) advise is please change your thinking to start with, change your incentive structure secondly (dont just say you will,, actually do it), treat your employees like valuable assets not work slaves that you usually do,

And above all to the people who might read this before going to Kanand.. well DONT GO there, its a waste of your talent and personality and if you still want to go there well.. your funeral !!

Aug 14, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

We’re really sorry that your experience at KAnand did not match our intention of being the employer of choice.

In past two years, we had taken all the feedbacks and suggestions of our team members... More

"Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at KAnand full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good and helpful environment with great exposure

Cons

Salary is not optimal and work pressure

Advice to Management

Better salary

Aug 14, 2017 – Director, Talent Solutions

Thank you for your feedback. Since you have left, we have put in place a number of approaches and programs to address some of the concern areas we heard from our team members. Your feedback is really... More