What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor Management ethics" (in 100 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic upper management and totally disconnected with what they aspire for the company." (in 31 reviews)
- "Long hours and lack of resources" (in 27 reviews)
- "department managers do not allow engineers to move to proect even if they are interested." (in 25 reviews)
- "No bonuses Lazy overhead Untruthful job requirements" (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KBR and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 480 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Sep 6, 2014Logistics CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsPhila, PA
They handle their Company with tack and the company values, which I comply with and team work was very professional.
They have a very attractive benefit package and compensation which stands out from other companies.
- 3.0Jul 14, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Its benefits are fairly good and it has a nine-eighty work schedule (if you are able to use it).
Poor work-life balance and ineffective management in certain areas of the company. Little opportunity for advancement.