What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor Management ethics" (in 99 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic upper management and totally disconnected with what they aspire for the company." (in 31 reviews)
- "Long hours and lack of resources" (in 30 reviews)
- "department managers do not allow engineers to move to proect even if they are interested." (in 28 reviews)
- "No Training" (in 22 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KBR and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 336 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good pay"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0May 13, 2010Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeHouston, TX
Work/Life Balance. Pay is good and competive.
No accountability. Sr. Mgmt focuses more in reactive mode vs. proactive mode. Good talented people often leave the company because new ideas or changes are not welcomed. Most want to leave things status quo. It takes forever to make a decision. Very good at meeting , but horrible at executing "best practices".
- 2.0Jul 14, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The pay was decent and lots of work to keep busy so the days went by quickly and steady hours of work. Some of the staff were nice and professional.
Rude Management and they were unorganized The project Managers did not treat their staff equally and often made people feel less than important. It was a "Do as I say" not "Do as I Do"