KBR Employee Reviews about "oil and gas"
Updated Mar 9, 2021
Found 4 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "As a major govt contractor pay is good in hazard areas in Middle East specifically." (in 166 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and very professional" (in 145 reviews)
- "People are great and approchable" (in 138 reviews)
- "Good salary &good location&filing very well &" (in 79 reviews)
- "Good work / life balance" (in 65 reviews)
- "Poor Management ethics" (in 100 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic upper management and totally disconnected with what they aspire for the company." (in 30 reviews)
- "Long hours and lack of resources" (in 30 reviews)
- "department managers do not allow engineers to move to proect even if they are interested." (in 27 reviews)
- "No leadership at the management level." (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KBR and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "oil and gas"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Times are changingFeb 25, 2021 - Project Manager in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The best people in the industry. Offers a great work environment. Good technology packages and work processes. Strong legacy and name recognition leading to repeat business.
Management appears quick to jump on the latest “buzz” words and make short term decisions accordingly tending to forget the core businesses that have made KBR such a strong player in the Energy, Oil & Gas and Government Services industries. Constant reorganization of the business groups.Continue reading
- Former Contractor, more than 8 years★★★★★
Very professional & great atmosphere to workMar 9, 2021 - Reliability Engineer in Leatherhead, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
For the start the salary offered by KBR is very competitive and the company offers a lot of opportunities for the graduate engineers. The work environment is also great.
I can not find anything negative as I have had experience with may companies within the Oil and GAs industry and KBR is one of the best.
- Former Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★
Good company to work forAug 19, 2020 - Project Manager - Engineering in Leatherhead, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Many Good people to work with on projects
Project work is subject to global oil and gas price volatility.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Great place but no securityMay 6, 2021 - Associate Technical Professional in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture is lovely and respectful. Easy to work with the people. Left to do your own work. Lots of social events and training for graduates. Great starting salary for graduate at 30k. Goes up every year
Sometimes not given any work and you’re left with nothing to do. No job security if you’re in the gas and oil industry as soon as prices drop you’re out as projects stopContinue reading