Found 482 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good Benefits and very professional" (in 168 reviews)
- "As a major govt contractor pay is good in hazard areas in Middle East specifically." (in 165 reviews)
- "People are great and approchable" (in 143 reviews)
- "Good salary &good location&filing very well &" (in 77 reviews)
- "Good work / life balance" (in 68 reviews)
- "Poor Management ethics" (in 100 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic upper management and totally disconnected with what they aspire for the company." (in 31 reviews)
- "Long hours and lack of resources" (in 30 reviews)
- "department managers do not allow engineers to move to proect even if they are interested." (in 27 reviews)
- "No bonuses Lazy overhead Untruthful job requirements" (in 25 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KBR and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Jul 14, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The pay was decent and lots of work to keep busy so the days went by quickly and steady hours of work. Some of the staff were nice and professional.
Rude Management and they were unorganized The project Managers did not treat their staff equally and often made people feel less than important. It was a "Do as I say" not "Do as I Do"
- 3.0Aug 20, 2021Biomedical EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHouston, TX
It is a good workplace and decent benefits.401K, Health Insurance, PTO, and 10 holidays off. Has good work/home balance.
The pay is below the national average and Houston is becoming expensive to live in. They need to consider increasing people's pay.