KCB Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

KCB Consultant Reviews

Updated Sep 28, 2015

3.7
KCB Consultant CEO Kat Wilczewski (no image)
Kat Wilczewski
  1. "Awesome Company Awesome People"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at KCB Consultant full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am learning a ton about myself and business. This is a great opportunity for someone just out of college who want experience or for someone who is looking to get serious about their career. The company has great opportunities for growth.

Cons

You will have to work hard and promotions are based on your results. If you are not getting the job done you will not be promoted. There is no seniority or favoritism at this company.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing people to reach their potential.

KCB Consultant2015-09-28
  2. "KCB is the place to be!"

Current Employee - FLORIDA in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at KCB Consultant full-time

Pros

KCB Consultants is a company of many traits. Their managers, employees as well as overall work environment are extremely pleasant. I received one on one extensive training that provided me with all the tools to succeed. The office culture is different than most, the staff likes to play music and games in the office which boosts employee morale. The amount of growth, as well as the rate at which they offer it is very encouraging and allows for a competitive edge. This company has pushed me far beyond my limits and unlocked my personal potential far more than i even thought possible. This has been a wonderful adventure and Im excited to see where this ride will take me.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this company but i feel the need to express some things to those looking for "easy money" or looking to get paid for just arriving to work. This is a CAREER not just a JOB. You will have to work and push yourself to be better than before. This includes work ethic, attention to detail, and a hunger for success. If this is you, then welcome aboard! if not, then I suggest you move along to other jobs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep pushing your employees to be the best they can be. You are growing the company and making better business individuals along the way.

KCB Consultant2015-09-09
  3. "They are terrible!!!!"

Sales Representative in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at KCB Consultant for less than a year

Pros

Nothing good to say. If you are able to sell you will make money but it is nearly impossible.

Cons

False advertising!!! They said it was an office job and it was a sales job. They do not reimburse you for gas and you drive around a lot. Also, they said they pay you for training and all I got was a $75 check. They send you to the worst places to sell so it is impossible to sell. Finally, they said they pay you a salary and it is not true. You get a salary if you sell which is contradictory.

Advice to Management

Stop lying and falsely advertising.

KCB Consultant2015-09-26