KEYSTONE Reviews

Updated Nov 1, 2020

3.9
KEYSTONE President & CEO Cary Treff (no image)
Cary Treff
  1. COVID-19

"Awesome. This company is on the move!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KEYSTONE part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good, friendly atmosphere. People are willing to help you whenever you need it.

Cons

Parking can sometimes of troublesome at the office but not since Covid.

2. "Keystone"

4.0
    Former Employee - Accounting Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I worked at KEYSTONE full-time

Pros

Good Enviroment to work in

Cons

Low pay for the work

"Much Better Choices"

Former Employee - Accounting Assistant in Irvine, CA

I worked at KEYSTONE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Coffee always in the break room, nice business park near shopping and restaurants, overall most people are nice.

Cons

Characterized by a tremendous disconnect between each department and level. Roles are rarely clearly defined and it is very, very common for one department to be so far behind in work that clients are being lost while other departments are on YouTube. Issues last months and recur many times before any real solutions are put in place. Most lower level employees are in and out in months so it usually seems like most people are not properly trained, even if they've ended up staying for years. Many of the best employees I have seen do not feel respected (and are not) and seek employment elsewhere. They are then not immediately replaced or even replaced by a quality replacement at all in most cases so the situation where the good employee was rapidly deteriorates. So many issues happen concurrently that customers regularly cannot reach someone to help them, or anyone at all, so if you are in any role receiving phone calls you will regularly receive calls concerning issues you cannot fix from furious customers demanding to speak to anyone. Executives are completely and utterly oblivious to all of this and believe the company is on an upward trajectory and the best in their industry. One last note on other reviews I read here: every positive review is clearly written by a member of the property management side while every negative review is clearly written by a member of the accounting side. This is the disconnect that permeates every aspect of this failing company.

KEYSTONE Response

March 5, 2020Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for the helpful feedback. We value all reviews as we strive to make Keystone a positive environment for all team members. We have taken your feedback into consideration and will be sharing with our Accounting Leadership Team as we will continue to improve our company. We appreciate the time you spent working for Keystone and wish you success in your future endeavors.

4. "Great Company and Great People!"

Current Employee - Director of Technology in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KEYSTONE full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Keystone in 2018 and work with an amazing team. Our CEO has a great vision and goals for the company's long term growth and success. Cary Treff is very supportive, innovative and encouraging. The benefits are some of the best that I have ever had and the company promotes a positive interactive environment. This company cares about it's employees and culture and always looking for ways to improve. There are people that have been here 10,20 and 30 years!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, it's been a great experience to date.

KEYSTONE Response

November 20, 2019Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for being a part of our team and contributing to the company's growth and success! We are delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience here at Keystone.

"Exciting Vision and Evolving Company Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KEYSTONE full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Company is evolving their technology, which has created a future focused culture. Company is open to innovative solutions and values team member feedback. Amazing benefits, which extend to contributions to dependent coverage. Remote working programs. Education and professional designations & memberships are paid for by the Company.

Cons

Managing community Associations can be challenging. The company offers leadership and mentoring to assist with challenging scenarios.

6. "Best Company Culture I've Ever Worked In"

Current Employee - Large Scale Community Management in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KEYSTONE full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Supportive team environment with several employee recognition programs. Great benefit package. Promotes a healthy work/life balance. Encourages employee advancement.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons.

7. "Awesome company to work for!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KEYSTONE full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing company culture! Work/Life balance is great. Awesome location and campus. Everybody is always willing to help!

Cons

Can't think of any cons!

"Only come here if you need the money or experience"

Former Employee - Accounts Receivable Associate in Irvine, CA

I worked at KEYSTONE full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free vendor lunches, free coffee, generally nice people, and job advancement although slow. People normally come here to get experience and go to another company that will pay more.

Cons

Pay is really low, every minute not at lunch or on break is filled with a constant flow of repetitive work, and advancement is slow. The reason for the one star is no one I met there was actually happy working there, except upper management. This is a red flag. They were all there because of some situation or circumstance was keeping them there for a secure paycheck. And they didn't seem to believe they could be paid better elsewhere. So don't expect to be happy working here.

"High turnover rate"

Former Employee - Administrative

I worked at KEYSTONE full-time

Pros

On site amenities, free lunches and breakfast.

Cons

Nearly every part of working at Keystone is a con. Incredibly busy for the amount of employees they have. Management is not easily accessible. They are not clear on instructions or what they want from you. I was never able to get into a daily routine because my duties changed daily which was a disadvantage when trying to remember how to do certain tasks. Every week 2-3 people quit. It’s a constant revolving door of new hires. Overall it was an unpleasant experience.

10. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at KEYSTONE full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been with Keystone for 5 years, and what I love the most about this company is the family/team environment, and the support we receive. Keystone has expanded in the last year, thus providing us with many more opportunities, flexibility and room for growth. Upper staff is approachable and often seeks our feedback.

Cons

I don't have any cons!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 English Reviews