KMRD Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 1, 2018

5.0
Bob Dietzel

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "They treat people as professionals"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at KMRD as a contractor

Pros

KMRD hires people who are kind, hardworking, professional, and friendly.

Cons

The only negative (for outside consultants and contractors) is that you will want to quit your current employer - and join them as a full time perm employee.

Advice to Management

Keep up the focus on doing good work, hiring great employees and treating clients well. That combo is working for you.

2. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Warrington, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Warrington, PA

I have been working at KMRD full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

KMRD is a great place to work. I have been here 12 years. The people that I work with are great. The owners really appreciate all employees.

Cons

I can't think of any cons!

3. "Risk Manager"

Current Employee - Risk Manager in Warrington, PA
    Current Employee - Risk Manager in Warrington, PA

I have been working at KMRD full-time (More than a year)

Pros

KMRD is a family-run, privately owned firm whose owners are well-known and respected in our industry. They care about their employees and they care about their clients. Working at KMRD is FUN and refreshing. Just when you think you know it all, you learn something new from this fine group of individuals and professionals. Every day is a pleasure going to work. It’s not a job, it’s a career and you are part of a family.

Cons

Honestly there are no cons. None. At worst, that I have to go shopping since they have a casual attire jeans permitted dress code!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Morals mean everything and we stand proudly behind and by you 100%.

KMRD Response

Oct 2, 2018 – Talent Consultant

Thanks for the review. Especially the part about "It’s not a job, it’s a career...".

4. "Claims Advocate"

Current Employee - Claims Advocate in Warrington, PA
    Current Employee - Claims Advocate in Warrington, PA

I have been working at KMRD full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

KMRD has a progressive and positive business model with a family feel. Employees are recognized and feel good about coming to work. We are proud of our work and what we are able to accomplish as individuals and valued team members. Our clients are our true partners and value our efforts and enthusiasm in our team approach. At KMRD, our efforts make our clients better. That is satisfying and keeps me engaged and coming to work with a purpose.

Cons

There are no cons that I have encountered.

Advice to Management

Maintain the high standards established to date in the employee selection process and client partner choices. Continue to foster a constructive and upbeat environment where all employees have the opportunity to thrive both personally as well as professionally. Continue to allow all employees the independence and flexibility to balance work and family while making valuable contributions to both. I love working with you and the wonderful work family you have created through positive attitudes and high expectations.

5. "Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at KMRD as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Provides insurance and risk management solutions. Everyone is very friendly and very knowledgeable. They provide you with the right challenges to grow and develop. Awesome people!!

Cons

Slow Elevator, with office on 3rd floor

Advice to Management

None.

KMRD Response

Oct 2, 2018 – Talent Consultant

Thanks for the great feedback and review. You're right about the elevator - it was very slow. The good news is that because KMRD has been fast growing and hiring, we've had to move into a much larger... More