Found 83 of over 561 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great!" (in 25 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and you feel like you make a difference." (in 24 reviews)
- "Some of the best things about working at KVC are the amazing coworkers, flexible schedules, and casual dress code." (in 23 reviews)
- "I have been with KVC for 15 years and have always had very supportive supervisors and management." (in 21 reviews)
- "One thing and probably the best and only is the Flexible hours and being able to work to help children in bad situations." (in 16 reviews)
- "Work to Life Balance; stressful at times; very fast paced; low pay" (in 26 reviews)
- "KVC continues to work hard to address low salaries." (in 7 reviews)
- "1% raise and you can expect more responsibilities to be added to your plate with no compensation." (in 6 reviews)
- "Would receive high requests from foster parents and case managers to transport their children, earn praises from office staff and mangement, but told a year and half later there are no raises." (in 6 reviews)
- "Pay, Schedule options, Organization, consistency among staff, Communication, Lack of breaks" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KVC Health Systems and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Oct 17, 2022Wraparound SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsRaleigh, WV
Flexible schedule that allows you to meet your personal needs and complete your work requirements. Understanding upper management. Trainings that provide free CEUs.
Some may find the fast pace of work unsettling or an issue if they are not organized and self driven.
- 4.0Oct 17, 2022DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBeckley, WV
I have been working with KVC West Virginia for 7 years. I stay here because of my coworkers and their strong commitment to providing the best services for their families and clients. In efforts to do this, each person of the team has a voice. You are heard and your feelings are validated. Although there may be times when thing you may request are not possible, no one ever makes you feel as though you have a dumb request or idea.
KVC has a self paced and flexible work schedule. If you are unable to manage your time effectively, I would not recommend this type of position.