Found 24 of over 561 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are great!" (in 25 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and you feel like you make a difference." (in 24 reviews)
- "Some of the best things about working at KVC are the amazing coworkers, flexible schedules, and casual dress code." (in 23 reviews)
- "I have been with KVC for 15 years and have always had very supportive supervisors and management." (in 21 reviews)
- "One thing and probably the best and only is the Flexible hours and being able to work to help children in bad situations." (in 16 reviews)
- "Work to Life Balance; stressful at times; very fast paced; low pay" (in 26 reviews)
- "KVC continues to work hard to address low salaries." (in 7 reviews)
- "1% raise and you can expect more responsibilities to be added to your plate with no compensation." (in 6 reviews)
- "Would receive high requests from foster parents and case managers to transport their children, earn praises from office staff and mangement, but told a year and half later there are no raises." (in 6 reviews)
- "Pay, Schedule options, Organization, consistency among staff, Communication, Lack of breaks" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of KVC Health Systems and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Dec 6, 2021Family Care CoordinatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMorehead, KY
Flexible hours, team bonding, and making your own schedule.
Long hours, and traveling a lot.
- 4.0Nov 3, 2021Family Service CoordinatorCurrent Employee
Enjoy working at KVC. Value my coworkers, foster youth and foster parents I interact with on a daily basis. The flexibility with my work schedule is an added bonus.
On-Call is a challenge and can include long hours.