Found 52 of over 68 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.0Nov 21, 2023Senior Java DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
There are many opportunities for growth.
I believe they could increase the salary.
- 5.0Oct 30, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPortugal
Flexibility, Remote location, great clients
The con is the fact that it is a consultancy, so we need clients to have "work"
- 4.0Apr 22, 2023Outsystems DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLisbon, Lisbon District
- Great HR Department focused on the people that work for the company. Honest to heart, the best HR and closest relations with management team I've worked with. - Great team building events - Company Culture
- Since there's no restrictions and everything is possible, it's difficult to define a career path. There's not a clear path or suggestion of a path one can grow or aspire to if one doesn't know "where would like to be in 5 years" and many people "drift with the tide" - There's no training scheduled. Employees need to suggest the training they would like to do. If there's no training suggestion from the employee, training might not be provided.1
- 5.0Jul 20, 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
People Manager, always on your shoulder. You can take courses and they pay for it. Friendly environment.
nothing I can really complain about.1
- 5.0May 22, 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
Cultiva o bem estar com bom equilíbrio entre vida e trabalho dos seus colaboradores. Faz muito esforço para acompanhar e guarantir a satisfação no ambiente de trabalho.
Não acredito que tenham pontos negativos.
- 1.0Jun 14, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
poor top management; lost in their unrealistic goals; deceptive promises; values misaligned with practice
no positive aspects to point out
- 5.0May 9, 2023Quality AssuranceCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
Empresa pensa sempre nos funcionários, salário competitivo e ótimo clima
Não tenho contras, empresa ótima
- 3.0Mar 22, 2023.NET DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLisbon, Lisbon District
It's a good outsourcing company in general. They helped me in my process of moving to Portugal(bureaucracy). The staff is young and cheerful.
The salary was terrible, and they offer you benefits like free gas instead of increasing your base salary.3
KWAN Reviews FAQs
KWAN has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at KWAN to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
88% of KWAN employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KWAN 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.