Cover image for KaTom Restaurant Supply

78% Approve of CEO
3.9
KaTom Restaurant Supply President, Founder, and CEO Patricia Bible
Patricia Bible

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Excellent pay, good benefits(in 6 reviews)
  • "Competitive pay(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great coworkers that genuinely care.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Friendly, caring Management and employees.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The people who work at KaTom are good people and are overall friendly and helpful.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of KaTom Restaurant Supply and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Kodak, TN
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation Work/Life Balance Consistent schedule Management

Cons

None that I can think of.

1. 4.0
        Feb 8, 2023
        Current Employee
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

A fun work environment with parties, employee events, and freedom to decorate your space. Holidays are really fun too! Great coworkers that genuinely care. Management doesn't hover over you. The bonuses before Thanksgiving and Christmas are a nice little treat. A little bit of flexibility when it comes to scheduling Pay is fine.

Cons

Insurance is very expensive Paid holidays are lacking compared to other companies. For example, if the holiday is on a Saturday, that's too bad. However, they seem to be making changes to this as we received the day before New Year's and the day before Christmas Eve in 2022. I hope this continues for other holidays. I feel that a good portion of roles here could be done remotely, even if on a hybrid schedule. PTO and vacation time are extremely lacking. My previous position offered 4 hrs/pay period. There isn't a whole lot of room for growth in many roles.

2. Join the KaTom Restaurant Supply team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Reviews
      </>Embed

KaTom Restaurant Supply Reviews FAQs

KaTom Restaurant Supply has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 70 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at KaTom Restaurant Supply to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, KaTom Restaurant Supply employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at KaTom Restaurant Supply. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

75% of KaTom Restaurant Supply employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KaTom Restaurant Supply 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at KaTom Restaurant Supply to be management, career development, coworkers and the cons to be culture, senior leadership, benefits.

Popular Careers with KaTom Restaurant Supply Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.1K

Assistant Director of Education and Training

Just finished an application to a university that required me to enter all my work experience twice. First under employer history then AGAIN under work history. I am hoping no one else is that persistent or stubborn and I will be the only applicant! Oh, and you had to attach your resume too.

1 Comment

Project Manager

Is there a Hiring Freeze in MBB in Europe?

1 Comment

Angela Williams

Hi there, has anyone interviewed with a company called MBI Industrial Medicine that can tell me how the interview process works?

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 70 KaTom Restaurant Supply reviews submitted anonymously by KaTom Restaurant Supply employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if KaTom Restaurant Supply is right for you.