Kaddra Reviews

Updated Oct 5, 2021

Found 9 of over 9 reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A company that celebrates their people and always has their back

Oct 5, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great leadership style of the senior management. - They make very clear that we are an asset to the organisation and our personal/professional growth is beneficial for the company. - Mentorship provided at every step. - Amazing and friendly work culture with the freedom to be yourself (no micromanagement) - At work I am looking forward to selling a solution/technology that changes people lives and helps them grow their business. - Everything is extremely organised and surprisingly very fun I am excited to be working for Kaddra everyday, I feel we are bringing the change/helping so many businesses make it big even during Covid times.

Cons

It's a startup, so it's a challenge, which is a Pro for me but can be a con for someone. But if you love challenges like me, this is the best place to be.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate all comments, both the positive feedback and the feedback from which we can learn. The Leadership team is continuously looking for ways to improve communication, collaboration and we will strive to maintain our positive culture!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting growing tech company with dynamic culture.

May 3, 2021 - Administration Manager in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working environment, monthly WFH allowance, medical insurance, autonomy and trust from the leadership team.

Cons

A lot of change, typical of a growing tech start-up.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear our greater focus on employee welfare and our culture is paying off. We won't stop and will keep our focus!

3. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great team & management and fast-growing company

Aug 24, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A virtual diverse workplace where you get to work with a wide variety of professionals from around the world on multiple exciting projects. - A close-knit team. Though working remotely, colleagues and manager within and across teams are incredibly responsive, helpful and supportive. - Management team trusts employees on delivering and doesn't micro manage staffs. The team celebrates the wins together, efforts get seen and recognised by the management. - The management and people team is working hard in improving employee welfare and culture. Overall, a positive working experience.

Cons

- The fast pace of a young fast-growing startup is expected - lots of changes, less structures and processes being set up properly.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! As a remote team, we are delighted to hear our employees experience a positive working experience. We encourage open communication, trust and recognition.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Salary

Mar 29, 2021 - Experiences of Others in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is open to Flexible work arrangement

Cons

SOP is not set up

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It’s important to us to hear what we are doing well and where we need to improve. We believe that flexible working is essential to allow our employees to work at the times that suit their professional and personal needs. We are happy you enjoy it too! We agree, SOP’s are essential for all departments, and we are glad to be working together to improve how we work and communicate.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 25, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice place to work, treated with respect with very decent benefits. Everyone here is working towards the same goal, which makes one feel part of something big and wonderful.

Cons

Like any start-up, there are changes, so one has to be flexible and adaptable.

HR Manager

We also think we are part of something big and wonderful, and are glad you think so too! We couldn’t work through our start-up growing pains without you. Thank you!

6. 2.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Actions speak louder than words

Mar 15, 2020 - Advisor in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great business concept and an exciting market.

Cons

Management consistently makes promises and doesn't deliver. Compensation for employees and vendors is consistently late and past due.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you think Kaddra is a great business idea, as do we! As we improve our SOPs, we have implemented internal processes and procedures to ensure all payments are processed on time, everytime.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A death march

Aug 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Seemingly welcoming management team, remote work arrangement, good intentioned/skilled colleagues, good source of motivation because your job is always on the line, a culture motivated with fear and shallow positivity

Cons

Be prepared to be disrespected and abused emotionally about how your work is half assed, say goodbye to weekends and weeknights, illusion of participation and contribution, and the best of all! Weaponized Agile!

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you had a negative experience at Kaddra. We strive to give all employees a positive journey and we are sorry that it wasn't for you. We don't expect nor ask the team to work overtime; however, it is sometimes necessary to work beyond the 9-5 workday to achieve outstanding customer results. We believe this is a fair trade-off for working autonomously and without micro-management, but we understand that this may be an unusual way of working for some. We have high expectations of the quality of work because our customers expect nothing less. We strive to maintain a pure SCRUM implementation free from the bloat of "agile" project management tools like Jira, and micro-management tactics like time-tracking. Of course, our process is constantly evolving as we inspect and adapt. We will take your feedback and continue to improve.

8. 1.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Messy startup environment with out of touch management team

Apr 19, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Set your own hours and schedule

Cons

No clear job descriptions, management is extremely disorganized and rude to junior staff, this company has an extremely high employee turnover rate and it’s no wonder why. A sexual harassment case was ignored because management did not want to “ruin anyone’s life”.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We have recently embarked on a company-wide project to update job descriptions and create more transparent lines of communication. Our turnover, both voluntary and involuntary, is monitored carefully and ensures we get relevant information and feedback from our team to learn from our mistakes. We take all forms of harassment seriously and are committed to creating a safe place for all employees. We commit to investigating all accusations in a fair and transparent manner. Your feedback is valuable and will help us get better.

9. 1.0
    Current Employee

Great

Feb 12, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team worked well together

Cons

Focus too much externally and not internal

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback; we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your comments. As we work to help our customers thrive in the digital jungle, we need to remember to balance the needs of our employees. We are committed to continuous improvement, and your feedback helps us learn.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews