Cover image for Kai Analytics

Consulting

846.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/consulting

Got a burning question about Kai Analytics? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kai Analytics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation
    1. 5.0
      Jul 22, 2021
      Marketing Specialist
      Former Freelancer
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I worked closely with Kevin who is the CEO, and I really enjoyed working with him. He is a great guy who is open-minded, appreciates different opinions and perspectives, and is very collaborative. - The company appreciates your initiatives. If you have a great idea, you can implement it without going through complex approval processes. - The company also cares about your professional development, so you can share that with Kevin and discuss the ways the company might support it.

Cons

- Because I was one of the first interns, the internship lacked a bit of structure in the beginning, but my tasks, responsibilities, and the company's expectations from me became more clear as time passed.

1. 5.0
        Nov 17, 2021
        Designer
        Former Employee, less than 1 year
        Vancouver, BC
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Through this startup work experience, I gained and developed many skills and got the opportunity to work on a variety of projects given the breadth and variety of work. It was great working with a small and collaborative team; the CEO, Kevin, is a great leader that's always open to ideas and works closely alongside with the rest of the team members. He cares very much about each individual's professional development and provides a variety of different opportunities to hone in on your skills whether it be through outside courses, workshops, or conferences/seminars. Starting off my work here as a student in a co-op program and eventually transitioning into contract work, then part-time employment, the work hours can be very flexible.

Cons

With remote work and the team scattered throughout different areas of the world, it's hard to meet up in person and may be a bit hard to coordinate time zones. Having strictly online/virtual communication can make work difficult at times.

2. Join the Kai Analytics team

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.1K

City of Boston

hi , I’m new here 👋 I have an interview coming up and I’m struggling on how to answer the “tell me about yourself statement question.” I personally don’t like to talk about myself and have the tendency to start talking about me but then I end up talking about what’s on my resume 🤦‍♀️ any advice ?

1 Comment

Alexa Rivera

Hi, I applied for a job at a small business warehouse and I had a phone call with them about 1.5 weeks ago. It went well and a few days after, I got an email asking me when can I do an in person interview. I replied the following business day and gave them three dates. However, it’s been 4 days and they have not responded back to my email response. I even sent them a follow up and nothing. What does this mean and what should I do?

0 Comments

Assistant Director of Education and Training

Just finished an application to a university that required me to enter all my work experience twice. First under employer history then AGAIN under work history. I am hoping no one else is that persistent or stubborn and I will be the only applicant! Oh, and you had to attach your resume too.

1 Comment

Glassdoor has 5 Kai Analytics reviews submitted anonymously by Kai Analytics employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Kai Analytics is right for you.